Jamal Lowe returns to St Albans City; plus two more sign
- Credit: Archant
UPDATE: Saints add impressive trialist Michael Malcolm and Immanuel Soetan
St Albans City joint managers James Gray and Graham Golds have bolstered their squad ahead of tomorrow’s Vanarama Conference South clash with Concord Rangers.
Barnet striker Jamal Lowe is back at the club following his 10-game, five-goal loan spell at Clarence Park last season.
Speaking to Saintsnet, Gray said: “I have been talking to Barnet about Jamal for a while and I am excited that he has chosen to join us especially when he had other clubs chasing him.”
St Albans have also signed Michael Malcolm and Immanuel Soetan.
Malcolm, who scored in the Herts Senior Cup win over Hadley, is an experienced striker with pace and who has featured for various clubs in the Football League, the Conference Premier and both regional Conference divisions.
Soetan is a wide player with pace and skill. His previous clubs include Banbury United, Aylesbury and AFC Totton. Earlier this season he was with Lymington Town.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 6 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 9 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
Both players join the squad for our game at home to Concord Rangers tomorrow afternoon.
The club also confirmed Cameron Lancaster’s departure. He has taken up a scholarship to play football in America.