Jamal Lowe returns to St Albans City; plus two more sign
- Credit: Archant
UPDATE: Saints add impressive trialist Michael Malcolm and Immanuel Soetan
St Albans City joint managers James Gray and Graham Golds have bolstered their squad ahead of tomorrow’s Vanarama Conference South clash with Concord Rangers.
Barnet striker Jamal Lowe is back at the club following his 10-game, five-goal loan spell at Clarence Park last season.
Speaking to Saintsnet, Gray said: “I have been talking to Barnet about Jamal for a while and I am excited that he has chosen to join us especially when he had other clubs chasing him.”
St Albans have also signed Michael Malcolm and Immanuel Soetan.
You may also want to watch:
Malcolm, who scored in the Herts Senior Cup win over Hadley, is an experienced striker with pace and who has featured for various clubs in the Football League, the Conference Premier and both regional Conference divisions.
Soetan is a wide player with pace and skill. His previous clubs include Banbury United, Aylesbury and AFC Totton. Earlier this season he was with Lymington Town.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 9 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 10 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
Both players join the squad for our game at home to Concord Rangers tomorrow afternoon.
The club also confirmed Cameron Lancaster’s departure. He has taken up a scholarship to play football in America.