Jamal Lowe returns to St Albans City; plus two more sign
- Credit: Archant
UPDATE: Saints add impressive trialist Michael Malcolm and Immanuel Soetan
St Albans City joint managers James Gray and Graham Golds have bolstered their squad ahead of tomorrow’s Vanarama Conference South clash with Concord Rangers.
Barnet striker Jamal Lowe is back at the club following his 10-game, five-goal loan spell at Clarence Park last season.
Speaking to Saintsnet, Gray said: “I have been talking to Barnet about Jamal for a while and I am excited that he has chosen to join us especially when he had other clubs chasing him.”
St Albans have also signed Michael Malcolm and Immanuel Soetan.
Malcolm, who scored in the Herts Senior Cup win over Hadley, is an experienced striker with pace and who has featured for various clubs in the Football League, the Conference Premier and both regional Conference divisions.
Soetan is a wide player with pace and skill. His previous clubs include Banbury United, Aylesbury and AFC Totton. Earlier this season he was with Lymington Town.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 5 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 6 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 7 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 8 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 9 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 10 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
Both players join the squad for our game at home to Concord Rangers tomorrow afternoon.
The club also confirmed Cameron Lancaster’s departure. He has taken up a scholarship to play football in America.