Howell adds four more to City squad
Four more new faces sign on at Clarence Park
FOUR new faces were added to St Albans City’s new look squad over the weekend.
Reece Yorke, Marvin Alebiosu, Brian Haule and Kojo Appentang have all signed for the Saints after impressing manager David Howell in pre-season taking City’s squad numbers to 14.
Yorke is 18 and a former England schoolboys international who was previously with Barnet, Harlow and Wealdstone.
Alebiosu has caught the eye with a number of energetic displays in midfield this summer and has also signed forms at Clarence Park ahead of the new Southern Premier Division season.
You may also want to watch:
The third man to sign is 27-year-old front man Brian Haule who has worked with Howell at Harrow Borough as well as enjoying spells at Hendon and Hampton while the final new arrival is Kojo Appentang who was previously with Canvey Island.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park