Howell adds four more to City squad
Four more new faces sign on at Clarence Park
FOUR new faces were added to St Albans City’s new look squad over the weekend.
Reece Yorke, Marvin Alebiosu, Brian Haule and Kojo Appentang have all signed for the Saints after impressing manager David Howell in pre-season taking City’s squad numbers to 14.
Yorke is 18 and a former England schoolboys international who was previously with Barnet, Harlow and Wealdstone.
Alebiosu has caught the eye with a number of energetic displays in midfield this summer and has also signed forms at Clarence Park ahead of the new Southern Premier Division season.
The third man to sign is 27-year-old front man Brian Haule who has worked with Howell at Harrow Borough as well as enjoying spells at Hendon and Hampton while the final new arrival is Kojo Appentang who was previously with Canvey Island.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 5 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 8 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire