Howell adds four more to City squad
Four more new faces sign on at Clarence Park
FOUR new faces were added to St Albans City’s new look squad over the weekend.
Reece Yorke, Marvin Alebiosu, Brian Haule and Kojo Appentang have all signed for the Saints after impressing manager David Howell in pre-season taking City’s squad numbers to 14.
Yorke is 18 and a former England schoolboys international who was previously with Barnet, Harlow and Wealdstone.
Alebiosu has caught the eye with a number of energetic displays in midfield this summer and has also signed forms at Clarence Park ahead of the new Southern Premier Division season.
You may also want to watch:
The third man to sign is 27-year-old front man Brian Haule who has worked with Howell at Harrow Borough as well as enjoying spells at Hendon and Hampton while the final new arrival is Kojo Appentang who was previously with Canvey Island.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 10 St Albans Food and Drink Festival returns at last!