‘Hitch’ free weekend for Harpenden racer Jack Scott
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden racer Jack Scott came through a perfect weekend at round six of the Aprilia Superteen Challenge at Rockingham – leaving him top of the championship.
The Team JJ racer won in all four of the races at the Northamptonshire circuit.
Scott said: “Quite simply this race meet went without a hitch.
“Practice day felt good with only a little adjustment needed to the gearing but other than that the bike was running sweet.
“I knew this track wasn’t going to be a walk in the park but with TeamJJ in my corner I took the top spot in all four races.
You may also want to watch:
“I couldn’t be happier with my performance.”
He added: “A massive thanks to all those friends and family that came up to “the Rock” to support me and TeamJJ.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
“It was great to have so many of you there. You guys made it even more of a fun weekend.”
Scott is next in action over the bank holiday weekend for round seven at Anglesey.