‘Hitch’ free weekend for Harpenden racer Jack Scott
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden racer Jack Scott came through a perfect weekend at round six of the Aprilia Superteen Challenge at Rockingham – leaving him top of the championship.
The Team JJ racer won in all four of the races at the Northamptonshire circuit.
Scott said: “Quite simply this race meet went without a hitch.
“Practice day felt good with only a little adjustment needed to the gearing but other than that the bike was running sweet.
“I knew this track wasn’t going to be a walk in the park but with TeamJJ in my corner I took the top spot in all four races.
You may also want to watch:
“I couldn’t be happier with my performance.”
He added: “A massive thanks to all those friends and family that came up to “the Rock” to support me and TeamJJ.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
“It was great to have so many of you there. You guys made it even more of a fun weekend.”
Scott is next in action over the bank holiday weekend for round seven at Anglesey.