Hill earns Town a point
Striker nets twice from the penalty spot to deny Kings Langley
SSML Division One
Harpenden Town 2 Kings Langley 2
JIMMY HILL scored twice from the penalty spot as Harpenden Town came from behind on two occasions to deny Kings Langley.
Bob Fowler’s side found themselves behind on 15 minutes when Craig Lynskey converted for the visitors but the lead lasted all of five minutes as Hill converted his first spot kick.
You may also want to watch:
The scores remain tied until five minutes after the break when Gary Wallace put Kings Langley in front for a second time.
Again Harpenden’s response was immediate with Hill successfully netting his second penalty of the afternoon to earn the home side a point.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 9 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 10 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common