Hill earns Town a point
Striker nets twice from the penalty spot to deny Kings Langley
SSML Division One
Harpenden Town 2 Kings Langley 2
JIMMY HILL scored twice from the penalty spot as Harpenden Town came from behind on two occasions to deny Kings Langley.
Bob Fowler’s side found themselves behind on 15 minutes when Craig Lynskey converted for the visitors but the lead lasted all of five minutes as Hill converted his first spot kick.
You may also want to watch:
The scores remain tied until five minutes after the break when Gary Wallace put Kings Langley in front for a second time.
Again Harpenden’s response was immediate with Hill successfully netting his second penalty of the afternoon to earn the home side a point.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?