Highs and lows for Old Albanian pair on England duty
- Credit: Archant
Saracens and Old Albanian youngster Ali Crossdale has been ruled out of the remainder of the U20 World Rugby Championship.
The young winger sustained an injury England’s opening pool game against Argentina, which they won 39-18, and subsequently missed the 43-5 success over Italy.
He will now be replaced by London Irish’s Matt Williams for today’s (Thursday) final pool game versus Scotland.
England face a semi-final tie on Tuesday. with the final scheduled for June 17.
There was better news though for another Old Albanian playing in the white of England.
Dan Watt started in England Counties’ 40-5 win over Romania A in Bucharest.
It was the second win for the squad on their three-match tour to Eastern Europe and will conclude with a game against the Romanian national team.
- 1 LIVE: St Albans and Harpenden A-level results 2022
- 2 Hemel Hempstead man wanted as part of assault investigation
- 3 Franco Manca receives licence to serve alcohol in St Albans
- 4 'Minor explosions' heard during garage fire near St Albans
- 5 St Albans one of the UK's top 10 most beautiful cities, says tiling firm
- 6 Person dies after being hit by a train between St Albans and London
- 7 All trains cancelled between St Albans Abbey and Watford
- 8 'Get a grip on lawless Charter Market', traders demand in leaked audio
- 9 Body of man in his 40s found in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 Two Renault Trafic vans broken into in Hemel Hempstead
Former OA Karl Garside also appeared, coming off the bench as a half-time replacement.