Highs and lows for Old Albanian pair on England duty
- Credit: Archant
Saracens and Old Albanian youngster Ali Crossdale has been ruled out of the remainder of the U20 World Rugby Championship.
The young winger sustained an injury England’s opening pool game against Argentina, which they won 39-18, and subsequently missed the 43-5 success over Italy.
He will now be replaced by London Irish’s Matt Williams for today’s (Thursday) final pool game versus Scotland.
England face a semi-final tie on Tuesday. with the final scheduled for June 17.
There was better news though for another Old Albanian playing in the white of England.
You may also want to watch:
Dan Watt started in England Counties’ 40-5 win over Romania A in Bucharest.
It was the second win for the squad on their three-match tour to Eastern Europe and will conclude with a game against the Romanian national team.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
Former OA Karl Garside also appeared, coming off the bench as a half-time replacement.