Draw from last year's Herts county T20 cricket competition to be used in 2021
- Credit: DANNY LOO
The draw for the 2020 Hertfordshire T20 county competition will not go to waste following a meeting of the Herts Cricket League.
Last year’s scheduled event was cancelled as COVID-19 hit almost all sporting action but it has now been decided that the 2020 competition will just be played this year.
It means Radlett will host the group D games at their Cobden Hill ground on Saturday, May 1, although they will be up against Herts Cricket League Premier Division champions Potters Bar.
The winners will play either North Mymms or Championship side Langleybury.
Harpenden meanwhile have an arduous journey to Reed in group C where they will play Old Owens in that semi-final. The winner gets either the hosts or Hoddesdon.
Championship side Shenley Village are in group A against Hemel Hempstead. Hosts Hertford and West Herts are the two other sides there.
The winners of the four groups will then go on to the finals day at a venue to be announced on Sunday, June 27.
- 1 Injunction served on Redbourn site to prevent any development
- 2 Hundreds of trees felled on Green Belt site 'to make way for travellers camp'
- 3 'Out of touch' government demands more houses in St Albans
- 4 PTA gifts a bear to more than 300 pupils to commemorate return to school
- 5 The latest court results from the St Albans area
- 6 Man assaulted in 'unprovoked attack in broad daylight' in St Albans
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire village of Knebworth
- 8 Alban Arena becomes COVID-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Protected wildlife site polluted by diesel dumping
- 10 Man in his 40s dies after crash between bus and car