Herts Ad Sunday League: Church End lift Junior Cup
- Credit: Archant
Queens Head edge Breakspear in Reserve Cup final
JUNIOR CUP: Church End won the Junior Cup after beating Radlett Village 3-0. Chad King headed them in front and Carl Edwards doubled the lead shortly after half-time. Will Crowe made his only save midway through the second half before Joe O’Brien killed the contest with Church’s third.
RESERVE CUP: Division Four champions Queens Head Reserves edged Nicholas Breakspear OB 90 in the final of the Reserve Cup. Harry Seeby scored a free-kick in the 88th minute to win the tie.
PREMIER DIVISION: Champions Skew Bridge moved one step closer to going throughout the season unbeaten with a 5-2 victory over Vision. Skew’s goals were scored by Lee Close, Ed Frost, Harry Hunt, Mark Hitchcock and Chris Jones.
DIVISION FOUR: Marshalswick Rovers goalkeeper Kevin Childs broke his leg in the first minute of their 5-0 loss to Snug Bar, who had Tommy Twelves (two), Liam McGarry and Mark Guarnieri (two) on the scoresheet.
You may also want to watch:
GD GOLDING CHALLENGE CUP: Christy Torrens scored either side of Jame Rendall as St Albans Rangers beat Cannon 3-0.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'