Herts Ad Sunday League: Church End lift Junior Cup
- Credit: Archant
Queens Head edge Breakspear in Reserve Cup final
JUNIOR CUP: Church End won the Junior Cup after beating Radlett Village 3-0. Chad King headed them in front and Carl Edwards doubled the lead shortly after half-time. Will Crowe made his only save midway through the second half before Joe O’Brien killed the contest with Church’s third.
RESERVE CUP: Division Four champions Queens Head Reserves edged Nicholas Breakspear OB 90 in the final of the Reserve Cup. Harry Seeby scored a free-kick in the 88th minute to win the tie.
PREMIER DIVISION: Champions Skew Bridge moved one step closer to going throughout the season unbeaten with a 5-2 victory over Vision. Skew’s goals were scored by Lee Close, Ed Frost, Harry Hunt, Mark Hitchcock and Chris Jones.
DIVISION FOUR: Marshalswick Rovers goalkeeper Kevin Childs broke his leg in the first minute of their 5-0 loss to Snug Bar, who had Tommy Twelves (two), Liam McGarry and Mark Guarnieri (two) on the scoresheet.
You may also want to watch:
GD GOLDING CHALLENGE CUP: Christy Torrens scored either side of Jame Rendall as St Albans Rangers beat Cannon 3-0.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team