Rate the World Cup TV pundits
- Credit: Archant
Never mind the football, the real World Cup battle is going on off the field.
Pundit v pundit, co-commentator v co-commentator - BBC v ITV.
Do you prefer Glenn Hoddle (“he needs to be more clinical in space”) or Mark Lawrenson (“he must’ve got a dislocated shoelace”)?
Is Ally McCoist getting the better of Rio Ferdinand? And what’s your verdict on the barely-suppressed rage of Roy Keane?
Meanwhile, who can forget the bow-tie-and-jumper combo sported by Patrice Evra, who made a fool of himself by patronising the eloquent Eni Aluko?
You may also want to watch:
On your marks to give them marks - go!
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans