Hertfordshire FA charity draws made for 2016-2017 season.
- Credit: Archant
The draws for the Hertfordshire FA charity trophies have been made for the upcoming season.
Like last year, St Albans City will start their Charity Cup campaign with a game away to Ware.
That match, along with the other first round fixtures in both competitions, will be played in pre-season although no date has currently been announced.
The winners of that game will face either Hitchin Town or Potters Bar Town in the semi-final, which is scheduled to be played before January 15.
Last year Saints reached the final before losing 1-0 to Bishop’s Stortford.
You may also want to watch:
In the Charity Shield, Colney Heath and Harpenden Town have been handed home draws.
The Magpies will face cup holders Hadley while Harpenden host Tring Athletic.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
London Colney will be on their travels after being paired with Leverstock Green.