Hertfordshire FA charity draws made for 2016-2017 season.
- Credit: Archant
The draws for the Hertfordshire FA charity trophies have been made for the upcoming season.
Like last year, St Albans City will start their Charity Cup campaign with a game away to Ware.
That match, along with the other first round fixtures in both competitions, will be played in pre-season although no date has currently been announced.
The winners of that game will face either Hitchin Town or Potters Bar Town in the semi-final, which is scheduled to be played before January 15.
Last year Saints reached the final before losing 1-0 to Bishop’s Stortford.
You may also want to watch:
In the Charity Shield, Colney Heath and Harpenden Town have been handed home draws.
The Magpies will face cup holders Hadley while Harpenden host Tring Athletic.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
London Colney will be on their travels after being paired with Leverstock Green.