Heath come back twice to earn draw
Molten Spartan South Midlands League round-up COLNEY Heath twice came from behind to draw with Haringey Borough. Karl Lewis gave the visitors the lead on 28 minutes but Aaron Clarke levelled ten minutes later. Chris West restored Borough s lead a minute a
Molten Spartan South Midlands League round-up
COLNEY Heath twice came from behind to draw with Haringey Borough. Karl Lewis gave the visitors the lead on 28 minutes but Aaron Clarke levelled ten minutes later. Chris West restored Borough's lead a minute after the break but Carl Ashton rescued a point for Heath in the 69th minute. The result leaves Heath in fifth place in the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division, eleven points behind league leaders Harefield United.
Markyate were awarded a win after Berkhamsted Town reserves pulled out of the Herts FA Intermediate Cup. Berkhamsted are in terrible financial difficulties and had no option but to pull out, gifting Markyate a place in the fourth round.
Herts Senior County League Premier Division
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Murphy scored to earn Park Street Village a share of the points away at third from bottom Hertford Heath. The 1-1 draw leaves PSV in sixth place but with two games in hand on a number of their rivals.
Sandridge Rovers had a weekend to forget as they crashed to a 7-1 defeat, away at third-placed Met Police Bushey.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site