Hat-trick of world titles for St Albans club
TAE KWON DO: ST ALBANS Tae Kwon Do scooped three world titles at the recent Puma World Tae Kwon Do Championships in Swindon.
Chris Snow, 6th Degree Black Belt and senior coach of the club since 1994, travelled with the five members of the club that is based at Francis Bacon School, along with assistant coach Stuart Smith, 4th Degree, and Darren Doran, team coach.
The team scooped three World titles, one silver medal and three bronze medals.
The students - G. Milner, A. Smith, L. Snow, D. Britten and J. Doran - all entered the U18s sparring and patterns sections and proved that the club and satellite clubs connected to it are producing quality across the board.
St Albans Tae Kwon Do is self sufficient and a community based project.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit the club’s website www.uk-ltsi.com or contact the coach on 07960 476124.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 8 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 9 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site