Harvesters: Wattley scores twice as U16 South progress in Challenge Cup
- Credit: Archant
U16 South beat Croxley Green 3-2 in the Challenge Cup thanks to goals from Eaun Wattley (two) and Aaron Jacobs.
The U15 Girls beat Bury Rangers 5-3 with goals from Maya Yapp (two), Tilly Sutherland-Young, Julia Draper and an own goal. POM was Lily O’Keefe.
The U14 Girls battled back in the second half to earn themselves a 1-1 draw against Bengeo Tigers Siberians. Sabrina Spring scored the equaliser.
The U13 Girls secured a 2-1 against Garston Diamonds in their first match after the Christmas break. Rachel King scored both and goalkeeper Harriet Caunt was POM.
U13 South started 2015 with a 5-2 away win at table-topping Hadley Wood. The goals were scored by Jordan Pond, Nathan Thornton and a hat-trick from Harry Ruane. Louis Di Carlo was MOM.
You may also want to watch:
U11 North progressed into the League Cup semi-final with a 4-1 win at Bushey Rangers. The goal scorers were Luke Gibbard (two), Joe Ashton and Josh Hill.
U11 East held AC Finchley to a 3-3 draw in the Spring Cup. Boniface Kawambe and Bobby Milner were on target while Owen O’Sullivan and Bobby Milner were MOM.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets