Harvesters: U18 North earn a point against Omonia
After trailing by two goals, U18 North came back in the dying minutes of the game against Omonia Silver, scoring twice through Josh Francis and Tom Davison to level the game 2-2 in a nail biting finish.
MOM was James Juster.
The U15 girls beat Bedford Ladies 6-2 with a hat-trick from Bolu Fisher and one a piece from Tilly Sutherland-Young, Amy Phillips and Maya Yapp. POM was Lisa Milliken.
U13 South beat Bushey and Oxhey Dragons 4-3 with goals from Ted Fitzgerald-Smith, Harry Ruane, Zak Bensissi and Charlie Habbick. Nathan Thornton was MoM.
U11s North lost 6-4 playing away at Edmonton Rangers Owls. Harvesters’ goalscorers were Josh Hill, Luke Gibbard, Joe Ashton and Ryan O’Sullivan.
U11 South played two games against AC Finchley West, winning the first match 3-2, with two goals from Frankie Godman and one from Adam Guilder, and losing the second 5-2. Frankie Godman and James Heppenstall netted the consolation goals.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 10 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment