Harvesters: U18 Girls Yellow fightback to beat Hoddesdon
U18 South beat Garston boys 2-1 with goals from Ronan Gaffney and George Robbins.
U16 South were victorious against St Albans Warriors, thanks to goals from Gabriel Connolly (two), George Anderson, Tom Pratley and Charlie Scott.
U15 South won 7-1 against London Colney with goals from Euan Wattley (two), Chris Ryan (two), Johnny Reany, Benj Parikh and Luke Houghton.
Gregory Jones scored for U14 South but the team went down 3-1 to Cassiobury.
U14 North won 7-2 away at Hadley Wood with four goals for Sam Paton two from Lewis Phillips and one from Bradley James.
You may also want to watch:
A superb all round team performance saw U13 North overcome AC Finchley 2-1 thanks to goals from Louie Roberts and Amir Berchil.
U13 South won 6-1 at AC Finchley thanks to a hat trick from Joe Caswell, two goals from Alex Banathy and an own goal.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
U13 East lost 3-1 to Alexandra Park. Jude Ireland scored the goal.
U11 North beat Crouch End side 3-0 with two goals from Jack McShane and a third from Kai Ismail.
U11 West won 7-1 against Hadley & Wingate Foxes with two goals from Jack Percy and one each from Leo Gordon-Brown, Evan Howgego, Oliver Rushbrooke, Harvey Young and Dan Affutu-Nartey.
A 30-yard screamer from Sam Gardiner sealed U11 South’s progress into the last eight of the Challenge Cup. The other goals came from Benny Stacey, Tom Mileham and Hamish Michie in their 4-2 victory over London Maccabi Lions.
U11 East beat Panathaniakos FC away 8-3 with hat-tricks from Daniel Williams and Seth Yates, and two goals from Josh Gisby.
U10 North drew 1-1 away to London Maccabi Blue with a goal from Kieron Gautier. U10 West won 3-2 at home against Colney Heath with James Heppenstall scoring and Massimo Vasquez scoring a brace for Harvesters.
Harvesters Girls: U18 Yellow came from 3-1 down to beat Hoddesdon Owls 7-3. The scorers were Ellie Bergin (two), Ellen Beary (two), Sab Monastero (two) and Rhianna Bedi.
The U16s beat Bedwell Rangers 5-0 at home with goals from Megan Samuel, Esme Stevens, Ellie Lovelock, Robyn Reardon and an own goal.
The U14s beat St Albans City South 7-2 at home with five goals from Bolu Yapp and two from Julia Draper.
The U13s beat Hampstead 5-0 with goals from Nikita Bedi, Millie Guest, Zoe Brazier and Tilly Moss who scored two.
The U12s progressed to the semi-final of the County Cup the hard way, coming back from two goals behind to win 3-2 in extra-time against Bishop’s Stortford. Eve Shaw scored two with Celyn Walmsley getting the third.
The U9s played a tough game against Hemel Hempstead with goals from Grace and Eliza.