Harvesters: U18 Girls rout Hemel
Harvesters U18s Girls had a comfortable 7-0 win against Hemel Hempstead on Sunday.
Ellie Lovelock scored a hat-trick and there were two goals for Molly Rogan and one each from Megan Samuel and Georgina Royall.
U18 North progressed to the third round of the County Cup with a 2-0 win over Hoddesdon Town Youth courtesy of a brace from Will Kilpatrick.
In their first league game of the season, U16 South best Borehamwood Knights 3 –1 with goals from Dominic Baxter, Alfie Lee and Euan Wattley.
U15 Girls lost 3-1 to Watford Hornets with their only goal coming from Bolu Fisher.
You may also want to watch:
U14 East lost 3-2 to Omonia White with goals from Henry Pike and Charlie Biggs.
U13 Girls won 5-0 against St Albans Rangers with goals from Annika Hanton, Rachel Dodd and Eve Shaw (3).
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
U11 North recorded a 7-1 home win in the League Cup against Alexandra Park South. The goal scorers were Joe O’Hare (2), Joe Ashton (2), Daniel Busby (2) and Luke Gibbard.
U11 South drew 1-1 in a tightly fought leage game against London Colney, with the only goal for Harvesters coming from Adam Gilder
U11 East lost 8-1 away to Red Division league leaders Whetstone Tigers in the League Cup. Flynn Cairns scored the opener for Harvesters but the Tigers were simply too strong for East. The team defended heroically and stand in goalkeeper William Walker was awarded MOM.