Harvesters: U18 Girls rout Hemel
Harvesters U18s Girls had a comfortable 7-0 win against Hemel Hempstead on Sunday.
Ellie Lovelock scored a hat-trick and there were two goals for Molly Rogan and one each from Megan Samuel and Georgina Royall.
U18 North progressed to the third round of the County Cup with a 2-0 win over Hoddesdon Town Youth courtesy of a brace from Will Kilpatrick.
In their first league game of the season, U16 South best Borehamwood Knights 3 –1 with goals from Dominic Baxter, Alfie Lee and Euan Wattley.
U15 Girls lost 3-1 to Watford Hornets with their only goal coming from Bolu Fisher.
U14 East lost 3-2 to Omonia White with goals from Henry Pike and Charlie Biggs.
U13 Girls won 5-0 against St Albans Rangers with goals from Annika Hanton, Rachel Dodd and Eve Shaw (3).
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 9 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
- 10 The Midwich Cuckoos: Keeley Hawes on Sky's gripping new drama adapted from John Wyndham’s sci-fi novel
U11 North recorded a 7-1 home win in the League Cup against Alexandra Park South. The goal scorers were Joe O’Hare (2), Joe Ashton (2), Daniel Busby (2) and Luke Gibbard.
U11 South drew 1-1 in a tightly fought leage game against London Colney, with the only goal for Harvesters coming from Adam Gilder
U11 East lost 8-1 away to Red Division league leaders Whetstone Tigers in the League Cup. Flynn Cairns scored the opener for Harvesters but the Tigers were simply too strong for East. The team defended heroically and stand in goalkeeper William Walker was awarded MOM.