Harvesters: U18 Girls rout Hemel
Harvesters U18s Girls had a comfortable 7-0 win against Hemel Hempstead on Sunday.
Ellie Lovelock scored a hat-trick and there were two goals for Molly Rogan and one each from Megan Samuel and Georgina Royall.
U18 North progressed to the third round of the County Cup with a 2-0 win over Hoddesdon Town Youth courtesy of a brace from Will Kilpatrick.
In their first league game of the season, U16 South best Borehamwood Knights 3 –1 with goals from Dominic Baxter, Alfie Lee and Euan Wattley.
U15 Girls lost 3-1 to Watford Hornets with their only goal coming from Bolu Fisher.
You may also want to watch:
U14 East lost 3-2 to Omonia White with goals from Henry Pike and Charlie Biggs.
U13 Girls won 5-0 against St Albans Rangers with goals from Annika Hanton, Rachel Dodd and Eve Shaw (3).
- 1 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
U11 North recorded a 7-1 home win in the League Cup against Alexandra Park South. The goal scorers were Joe O’Hare (2), Joe Ashton (2), Daniel Busby (2) and Luke Gibbard.
U11 South drew 1-1 in a tightly fought leage game against London Colney, with the only goal for Harvesters coming from Adam Gilder
U11 East lost 8-1 away to Red Division league leaders Whetstone Tigers in the League Cup. Flynn Cairns scored the opener for Harvesters but the Tigers were simply too strong for East. The team defended heroically and stand in goalkeeper William Walker was awarded MOM.