Harvesters: U16 South reach County Cup quarter-finals
U16 South beat Bishop’s Stortford Swifts 4-0 to enter the quarter finals of the County Cup.
The goals came from Jide Kawandami, Euan Wattley and Tom Colbourne (two). MOM was Sean Walsh.
The U15 Girls beat Hitchin Belles 4-1 with goals from Bolu Fisher (twow), Maya Yapp and Julia Draper. POM was Ailish O’Malley.
For the second week in a row, U13 South came from a goal down to win 2-1. Shai Coombs and Edward Cleaver were on target, while Joseph Boyle was MOM.
U11 North lost 2-1 away to Whetstone Panthers FC. Daniel Busby scored the goal.
U11 South beat London Colney 5-3 with their goals coming from William Robinson (four) and Joe-Joe Colman.
The U10 Girls played a fun match against Bedwell Rangers. Goals were scored by Eliza Telford (two), Yasmin Howgego (two), Mia Pullan (two) and POM Hollie Thornton (three).
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 6 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 7 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 10 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped