Harvesters: U16 South reach County Cup quarter-finals
U16 South beat Bishop’s Stortford Swifts 4-0 to enter the quarter finals of the County Cup.
The goals came from Jide Kawandami, Euan Wattley and Tom Colbourne (two). MOM was Sean Walsh.
The U15 Girls beat Hitchin Belles 4-1 with goals from Bolu Fisher (twow), Maya Yapp and Julia Draper. POM was Ailish O’Malley.
For the second week in a row, U13 South came from a goal down to win 2-1. Shai Coombs and Edward Cleaver were on target, while Joseph Boyle was MOM.
U11 North lost 2-1 away to Whetstone Panthers FC. Daniel Busby scored the goal.
You may also want to watch:
U11 South beat London Colney 5-3 with their goals coming from William Robinson (four) and Joe-Joe Colman.
The U10 Girls played a fun match against Bedwell Rangers. Goals were scored by Eliza Telford (two), Yasmin Howgego (two), Mia Pullan (two) and POM Hollie Thornton (three).
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears