Harvesters: U15 South hit six past Enfield
- Credit: Archant
U18 South won 2-0 against Omonia with goals from Matt Early and Liam Robinson.
U16 South won 3-1 against Potters Bar, with a brace of goals from Tom Cunliffe and one from James Smillie.
U16 North gave away a two-goal lead against AC Finchley South to lose 5-3 in the Spring Cup semi-final. Michael Lester, Dan White and Adam Hill were on target for Harvesters.
U15 South beat Enfield Rangers Black 6-0 with two goals each from Jide Kawandami, Cass Trangmar and Elliot Lusby-Park.
U13 North overcame Sun Postal Yellow 2-0 to advance to the final of the Challenge Cup with goals from Tom Dean and Amir Berchill.
U13 South won 1-0 away to St Albans City with Alex Banathy scoring the winner. Despite being 1-0 up at half-time against Whetstone Pumas in the semi-final of the League Cup, U12 North crashed out 6-1.
U12 South lost 3-1 to Muswell Hill in the semi-final of the Spring Trophy. Ade Oyefusi scored the Harvesters goal.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
U11 North made it through to the Challenge Cup final after beating Omonia Green 1-0. Ben Kirby scored for Harvesters.
U11 South edged past Omonia White 1-0 to reach the final of the Challenge Cup. Tom Mileham slotted home the penalty that settled the game.
U10 North lost their County Cup semi-final 2-1 away to Wheathampstead FC. Kieron Gaultier opened the scoring for Harvesters but two late goals sealed the win for the home side.
U10 South won 3-1 against Welwyn Garden City thanks to a brace of goals from Henry Brothwood and a single from Daniel Busby.
The U16s beat Bishop’s Stortford 6-5 on penalties in the semi-final of the League Cup.
The U14s won 2-1 against Garston Ladies with both goals from Bolu Fisher.
The 12s drew 0-0 against Garston. Then in a second match, drew 1-1 against Hoddesdon Owls with Eve Shaw scoring.
The U11s drew 1-1 against Royston Town in normal time before going on to win the match 3-2 on penalties.
The U10s won 4-0 against Bedmond Ajax, with two goals from Eloise King, and one each from Sienna Harrod and Katie Lloyd.
The U9s played against Hemel Hempstead with goals scored by Eliza, Grace and Hannah.