Harvesters: U15 South hit six past Enfield
- Credit: Archant
U18 South won 2-0 against Omonia with goals from Matt Early and Liam Robinson.
U16 South won 3-1 against Potters Bar, with a brace of goals from Tom Cunliffe and one from James Smillie.
U16 North gave away a two-goal lead against AC Finchley South to lose 5-3 in the Spring Cup semi-final. Michael Lester, Dan White and Adam Hill were on target for Harvesters.
U15 South beat Enfield Rangers Black 6-0 with two goals each from Jide Kawandami, Cass Trangmar and Elliot Lusby-Park.
U13 North overcame Sun Postal Yellow 2-0 to advance to the final of the Challenge Cup with goals from Tom Dean and Amir Berchill.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South won 1-0 away to St Albans City with Alex Banathy scoring the winner. Despite being 1-0 up at half-time against Whetstone Pumas in the semi-final of the League Cup, U12 North crashed out 6-1.
U12 South lost 3-1 to Muswell Hill in the semi-final of the Spring Trophy. Ade Oyefusi scored the Harvesters goal.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 7 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
U11 North made it through to the Challenge Cup final after beating Omonia Green 1-0. Ben Kirby scored for Harvesters.
U11 South edged past Omonia White 1-0 to reach the final of the Challenge Cup. Tom Mileham slotted home the penalty that settled the game.
U10 North lost their County Cup semi-final 2-1 away to Wheathampstead FC. Kieron Gaultier opened the scoring for Harvesters but two late goals sealed the win for the home side.
U10 South won 3-1 against Welwyn Garden City thanks to a brace of goals from Henry Brothwood and a single from Daniel Busby.
The U16s beat Bishop’s Stortford 6-5 on penalties in the semi-final of the League Cup.
The U14s won 2-1 against Garston Ladies with both goals from Bolu Fisher.
The 12s drew 0-0 against Garston. Then in a second match, drew 1-1 against Hoddesdon Owls with Eve Shaw scoring.
The U11s drew 1-1 against Royston Town in normal time before going on to win the match 3-2 on penalties.
The U10s won 4-0 against Bedmond Ajax, with two goals from Eloise King, and one each from Sienna Harrod and Katie Lloyd.
The U9s played against Hemel Hempstead with goals scored by Eliza, Grace and Hannah.