Harvesters: U15 South hit six past Enfield
- Credit: Archant
U18 South won 2-0 against Omonia with goals from Matt Early and Liam Robinson.
U16 South won 3-1 against Potters Bar, with a brace of goals from Tom Cunliffe and one from James Smillie.
U16 North gave away a two-goal lead against AC Finchley South to lose 5-3 in the Spring Cup semi-final. Michael Lester, Dan White and Adam Hill were on target for Harvesters.
U15 South beat Enfield Rangers Black 6-0 with two goals each from Jide Kawandami, Cass Trangmar and Elliot Lusby-Park.
U13 North overcame Sun Postal Yellow 2-0 to advance to the final of the Challenge Cup with goals from Tom Dean and Amir Berchill.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South won 1-0 away to St Albans City with Alex Banathy scoring the winner. Despite being 1-0 up at half-time against Whetstone Pumas in the semi-final of the League Cup, U12 North crashed out 6-1.
U12 South lost 3-1 to Muswell Hill in the semi-final of the Spring Trophy. Ade Oyefusi scored the Harvesters goal.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
U11 North made it through to the Challenge Cup final after beating Omonia Green 1-0. Ben Kirby scored for Harvesters.
U11 South edged past Omonia White 1-0 to reach the final of the Challenge Cup. Tom Mileham slotted home the penalty that settled the game.
U10 North lost their County Cup semi-final 2-1 away to Wheathampstead FC. Kieron Gaultier opened the scoring for Harvesters but two late goals sealed the win for the home side.
U10 South won 3-1 against Welwyn Garden City thanks to a brace of goals from Henry Brothwood and a single from Daniel Busby.
The U16s beat Bishop’s Stortford 6-5 on penalties in the semi-final of the League Cup.
The U14s won 2-1 against Garston Ladies with both goals from Bolu Fisher.
The 12s drew 0-0 against Garston. Then in a second match, drew 1-1 against Hoddesdon Owls with Eve Shaw scoring.
The U11s drew 1-1 against Royston Town in normal time before going on to win the match 3-2 on penalties.
The U10s won 4-0 against Bedmond Ajax, with two goals from Eloise King, and one each from Sienna Harrod and Katie Lloyd.
The U9s played against Hemel Hempstead with goals scored by Eliza, Grace and Hannah.