Harvesters: U14 North put 15 past Cassiobury
U18 North won 6-2 against St Albans City West in round two of the League Cup, with two goals from Matthew Cloke and singles from Jack Nevin, Will Kilpatrick, Will Biggs and Ben Appleyard.
U18 South fought valiantly against higher division London Maccabi Lions but lost 2-4 with Cody Gray and Liam Robinson scoring a goal each.
U16 North had an 8-1 Challenge Cup win over Hendon United with James Merritt scoring a hat trick, Dan White and Nathan Ravenscroft-Fearon bagging a brace each and Tyler Guerra rounding off the rout.
U15 South were knocked out of the Challenge Cup, losing 7-1 to Borehamwood Youth Crusaders. Benj Parikh scored for Harvesters.
U14 North won convincingly 15-0 in the Challenge Cup against Cassiobury Rangers with four goals from Sam Paton, four from Harry Barton, a hat trick from lyes Titouah and singles from Oscar James, Thomas Levy, Nick Wilkie and Lewis Philips.
Despite taking the lead through a superb Alex Banathy goal, U13 South bowed out of the County Cup, losing 3-1 away to league leaders Sun Postal Yellow.
U12 North won 6-0 in the County Cup against Potters Bar with strikes from Chris Lowe, Lucas King, Cameron Appleyard, Edward Cleaver, Max Hodgeson and Ben Adshead.
- 1 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Herts Ad Sunday League mourns passing of two local legends
- 4 Major development planned for centre of St Albans
- 5 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 6 Investigation over unauthorised development on Green Belt site
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire village of Bricket Wood between St Albans and Watford
- 8 Blue Plaque commemorating life of Duchess of Marlborough
- 9 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 10 Park drama as theatre director and café staff tackle tree fire
After a great start with a goal from Harry Ruane, U12 South were pegged back by Bushey and Oxhey Dragons and eventually lost 7-4. Other goals were scored by Shai Coombs, Ade Oyefusi and George Davies.
U11 South progressed in the County Cup with a convincing 10-0 victory over Tring Tornadoes. Corey Rodriguez led the scoring with four, Patrick Dee hit two, and Hamish Michie, Sam Gardiner, Adam Robinson and Tom Mileham scored the rest. U10 North were knocked out of the Challenge Cup 2-1 by Edmonton Rangers Owls. Harvesters’ scorer was Luke Gibbard.
U10 East lost 4-3 against Borehamwood 2000 White despite a hat-trick from Joe-Joe Colman.
U18 Yellow beat Hemel Hempstead 5-2, with goals from Katie Murphy, Steph Simpson and a hat-trick from Ellie Bergin
The U13s drew 1-1 against Hitchin Belles Whites, with Nikita Bedi scoring the goal. The U11s beat Watford Ladies 2–0 thanks to an own goal and a second goal from Millie Constantine.
The U10s played well against Bedmond Ajax with a hat-trick from Emelie Guttery, and one each from Eloise King and Lily Dixon.
The U9s kept up their run of fantastic performances, this time against Berkhamsted Raiders, with goals from Hollie, Eliza and Yasmin.