Harvesters: U13 North score eight against Hinton & Finchley Revolution
U10 North beat Welwyn Pegasus 3-2 in the County Cup with goals from Luke Gibbard (two) and William Robertson. Harpen
U10 East lost 4-0 to Alexandra Park despite a strong performance from goalkeeper Henry Cox and defenders Billy Cope and Ben Dodd.
U10 West drew 3-3 at home to Omonia Silver with goals from William McCarthy, Massimo Vasquez and James Heppenstall.
U11 North beat Whetstone Tigers 8-1 with four goals from Jack McShane, two from Josh Forster, and singles from Jude James and Tom Platts.
U11 South lost 2-1 to London Maccabi Lions despite Hamish Michie’s first-half goal. U11 West won 3-1 away at Hadley Wood & Wingate thanks to goals from Jack Percy, Oliver Rushbrooke and Josh Clarke.
U12 South beat Brady Maccabi 6-4 with goals from George Davies, Harry Ruane (two), Shai Coombs (two) and Zak Bensissi.
U12 North lost 5-0 away to West Herts Stags.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
Hat-tricks from Joe Chott and Amir Berchil plus goals from Ethan Kessel and Benjamin Hunt helped U13 North into the second round of the Challenge Cup with an 8-0 win over Hinton & Finchley Revolution.
U13 East lost by a single strike against Northwood.
Greg Jones scored the only goal for U14 South as they went down 5-1 to Finchley Revolution.
U14 North won 2-1 away against Letchworth Eagles in the County Cup with goals from Sam Paton and Ashley Willing.
U15 South drew 2-2 against Olympiacos Red with goals from Jide Kawandami and Tom Colbourne.
George Anderson netted a brace for U16 South but the team lost 7-2 to St Albans Rangers in the County Cup.
U18 North beat Highgate & Muswell Hill 8-0 in the Challenge Cup second round, thanks to five goals from Jack Nevin, plus singles from Polito Pazarah-Butler, Tom King and Ben Appleyard.
The U13 girls won 2-0 against Watford Hornets in the County Cup with goals either side of half-time from Lisa Milliken and Bolu Fisher.