Harvesters: U13 North into last four of League Cup
Harvesters U16 North missed out on their final chance of cup glory this season, losing 5-3 to Nascot Wood in the Challenge Cup. The scorers were Will Spencer (two) and Dan White.
U15 South lost 2-1 to local rivals Sandridge Rovers. Chris Ryan scored for Harvesters.
Despite taking a two goal lead through David Noyvert and Jack Hawthorne, U13 South lost 7-2 at home to Alexandra Park South.
U13 East drew 0-0 then lost 0-1 in two matches played as a ‘double header’ against Brady Maccabi.
U13 North beat local rivals St Albans City Orient 4-1 to move into the semi-finals of the League Cup, thanks to two goals from Amir Berchill and one each from Tom Dean and Owen Gould.
You may also want to watch:
U12 South moved into the next round of the Spring Trophy with an impressive 11-0 win over Cassiobury Lions. The goals were scored by Louis Di Carlo, Jordan Pond, George Davies, Harry Ruane (two), Shai Coombs (two), Lewis Murray, Ade Oyefusi and Nathan Thornton (two).
U12 North beat Edmonton Cougars 6-3 in a quarter final of the League Cup with a hat-trick from Max Hodgeson as well as goals from Sam Mistry, Chris Rowe and Fletcher Hedge.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 5 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
U11 North lost 2-0 in a County Cup semi-final to Harpenden Colts side.
U11 West put themselves within three points of winning the league by beating Aldenham 5-2. On the scoresheet were Evan Howgego, Dan Carini and Harvey Young (three).
U11 South moved into the semi-final of the Challenge Cup at the expense of Whetstone Tigers in a 8-6 win. Four second half strikes from Benny Stacey proved decisive, with Tom Mileham contributing two, and Corey Rodriguez and Robbie Ferguson scoring one apiece.
U10 North played out a 0-0 draw at home to Bushey & Oxhey.
U10 West lost 7-2 at home to Alexandra Park West, with James Heppenstall and Will McCarthy scoring.
Harvesters Girls: The U13s won 5-0 against Hampstead thanks to goals from Millie Guest, Carly Amor, Olivia Corbett and Tilly Moss with a brace.
Scoring for the U10s in a fun game against St Albans City were Emelie Guttery (three) and Eloise King.
Scoring for the U10s in a fun game against Berkhamsted were: Hollie, Eliza and Yasmin.