Harvesters: U13 North book second round League Cup spot
U15 South drew 1-1 with Croxley Youth in the Spring Cup with Jide Kawandami scoring for Harvesters.
Gregory Jones, Max Bunting and Jake Greaves scored for U14 South in a 3-2 win against Gadeside.
U13 North moved into the second round of the League Cup with a 9-0 victory over Northwood White thanks to a hat-trick from Amir Berchill, two each from Louie Roberts and Tom Dean and one apiece for Joe Chott and William Brothwood.
U12 North beat West Herts Stags 2-1 in the League Cup with goals from Max Hodgeson and Cameron Appleyard.
U12 South beat Bushey and Oxhey Dragons 5-2 with four goals from Harry Ruane and one from Shai Coombs.
You may also want to watch:
U11 North beat London Maccabi White 3-1 after extra-time in a County Cup quarter-final thanks to goals from Thomas Platts, Jack McShane and Ben Kirby. They will now play Harpenden Colts the semi-final.
U10 North won 2-1 away at Omonia Gold. The goalscorers were Oliver Gaultier and Alex Samsami.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
U10 West lost 5-1 away to Gadeside Rangers in the Spring Cup despite an early goal from Cameron Wilson.
The U13 girls lost 3-0 to Bury Rangers.
Scoring for the U9 girls in a fun game with Garston Mets were Hollie and Grace.