Harvesters: U10 North into County Cup semi-final
U10 North made it through to the County Cup semi-final with a 3-0 win over Ware. A brace from Luke Gibbard and an own goal saw them progress.
U10 East lost 1-0 to Omonia.
U11 North beat Whetstone Pumas 2-1 with goals from Kai Ismail and Finley Lafbery.
U11 South moved into the quarter-final of the League Cup as they beat Alexandra Park North 3-1. The goalscorers were Jamie Willing (two) and Tom Mileham. U11 East won 3-0 against Pinner thanks to a brace from Mathew Annis and a single from Seth Yates.
U11 West drew 3-3 against Finchley South with goals from Jack Percy, Oliver Rushbrooke and Harvey Young.
You may also want to watch:
U12 South progressed to the second round of the Spring Trophy with a 6-0 away win at Bushey & Oxhey Dragons. Four goals were scored by Harry Ruane, plus singles from Nathan Thornton and Louis Di Carlo.
U12 North beat Croxley Guild Clarets 7-1 in the Challenge Cup with two goals each from Sam Mistry and Lucas King, plus singles from Edward Cleaver, Max Hodgeson and a penalty from keeper Thomas Dean.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
U13 North moved into the quarter-finals of the League Cup after beating Potters Bar 13-0 with hat-tricks from Tom Dean and Amir Berchil, two from Joe Chott and one each from Robert Edmunds, Ethan Kessel, Lee Birch, Harry Sprowson and Owen Gould.
U13 East lost 2-0 to Alexandra Park.
U18 South drew 3-3 in the Spring Cup at Gadeside Rangers. Finding the back of the net were Liam Robinson, Sam Nevin and Dan Whitley.
U18 North won 8-2 against Croxley Youth Cougars with a hat-trick from Jack Nevin, two from William Biggs, and singles from Andrew Cox, James Juster and Polito Parazan-Butler.
Harvesters Girls: The U10s played Knebworth Youth away with two goals each from Emelie Guttery and Eloise King.
The U12s won 4-3 against Hitchin Belles with a hat-trick from Eve Shaw and a single from Rachel Dodd.
The U3s were very unlucky to lose 3-2 to Hitchin Belles Whites. The goalscorers were Carly Amor and Tilly Moss.
The U14 beat Watford Ladies Harts 7-0 at home despite being a player short. On the scoresheet were Mhairi Pennifer and Julia Draper with two each, plus singles from Maya Yapp, Bolu Fisher and Lauren Pearson.
The U16s won 1-0 at home to Bishops Stortford thanks to a goal from Esme Stevens. U18 Yellow drew 1-1 at home to Hemel in the Cup, with Georgia Coakley scoring.