Harvesters round up: Lewis Phillips’ goal clinches local derby for U14 North
U18 South lost 3-1 to Chorleywood with George Robbins netting the goal.
U16 North won 3-0 away at Chorleywood with two goals from Michael Lester and a single from Lumi Sopa.
U16 South won 3-1 against Burnt Oak thanks to goals from Tom Cunliffe, Dan Stanboulian and Matt Hill.
U14 North won 1-0 against St Albans with a goal from Lewis Philips.
U13 East fought back to win 2-1 away at Sandridge Rovers thanks to goals from Ben Robinson and Charlie Biggs.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South beat Sun Postal Blue 2-0 with both goals scored by Scott Gentle. But U13 North lost 2-1 to Sun Postal Yellow despite a goal from Amir Berchil.
U12 South took on Whetstone Lions, winning 5-2 with goals from Ade Oyefusi and four from Harry Ruane.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
U12 North beat top of the table Whetstone Pumas 2-1 with goals from Ben Adshead and Chris Rowe.
U11 West won 6-2 away at Aldenham Excel with goals from Evan Howgego, Oliver Rushbrooke, Luke Mann and a hat trick from Jack Percy.
U11 North beat Aldenham United 2-1 with Jack McShane bagging both goals.
U10 West won 3-2 at home against Olympiacos thanks to a late winner from Cameron Wilson. The other goals were scored by James Heppenstall and Massimo Vazquez.
U10 North ran out 3-1 winners at home to Boreham Wood Red, with goals from Oliver Gautier, Luke Gibbard and William Robinson.
The U14 girls drew 4-4 with close rivals Bury Rangers thanks to another hat-trick from top scorer Bolu Fisher and a single from Lauren Pearson.
The U13 girls drew 1-1 in a tough game against Hampstead, with a goal from Olivia Corbett.
The U9 girls played out a high scoring match with goals from Grace, Hollie, Eliza and Yasmin.