Harvesters round up
U12 NORTH overcame second placed AEK Black Eagles 4-0 in their penultimate midweek game thanks to goals from Louie Roberts, William Brothwood, Freddie Wilkinson and George O’Connor.
They followed up with a convincing 8-2 win over Pinnacle in the final league game of the season to give the team a fourth consecutive Watford Friendly League Red Division title. The goals were scored by Amir Berchil (four), Sam Denholm, Dominic Knaggs, Finbar King and Louie Roberts.
Next season the team will move up to 11-a-side and are looking to add more players to the squad. If you would like to join the most successful side in the area at this age group over the past four seasons please e-mail Graham Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07919 550054 for details of upcoming trials.
U15 North drew 3-3 against St Albans City North thanks to goals from Conor Sweeney, Michael Lester and Lumi Sopa and a MOM performance from Dan White.
They rounded off the season with a comprehensive 7-0 win over Aldenham thanks to a hat-trick from Myles Shahidi and further goals from Nathan Dimmock (two) Dan White and Eoin Larmer.
In a nail-biting finale to the season U15 South finished joint champions of the Watford Friendly League Yellow Division despite losing 3-1 to Muswell Hill. Gabriel Connolly scored the goal.
U13 South went down 5-1 to Abbots Youth in their final game of the season, with Oliver Russell on the scoresheet.
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
Goals from Max Hodgeson (two), Edward Cleaver, Shaun Powell and Lucas King, plus a MOM performance from James Townsend, helped U11 North to a 5-1 victory over AC Finchley.
They then drew the final game 1-1 with Whetstone Pumas thanks to a strike from Chris Rowe. Thomas Dean was MOM.
U11 South ended their season with a 6-3 win over Everett Rivers. Goals from Shai Coombs (two), Charlie Habbick, Lewis Murray, Raqueeb Alam and Nathan Thornton capped a fine team performance with Luke Findlay awarded MOM.
U9 East went down 2-1 to Hadley Rangers in their last game of the season with their goal coming from Joe-Joe Colman.