Harvesters round up
Here we round up all the fixtures fro Harvesters FC.
U16 North recorded two victories over Pinnacle, winning 1-0 courtesy of a Jacob Trigg goal and 3-1 thanks to goals from Polito Parazan-Butler, Jack Trigg and Carmine Failla-Chase. MOM was Liam Robinson and James Lynch.
U15 North lost 4-0 Rickmansworth Raiders – MOM was Eddie Amato – and 5-1 to London Maccabi Lions White. Myles Shahidi scored the goal.
U14 South beat Enfield 1-0 thanks to Sean Walsh’s goal.
U14 Girls beat St Albans 9-1. POM Molly Rogan (three), Esme Stevens, Mhairi Pennifer, Megan Samuel, Robyn Reardon, Adrienne Milton and Olivia Syson scored the goals.
You may also want to watch:
Tom Naylor scored twice as U13 South lost 4-2 to Abbots Youth.
Six second half goals saw U12 North to a 6-2 victory over Edmonton Rangers. Dominic Knaggs, Harry Sprowson, William Brothwood and Finbar King (three) netted.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
U12 Girls ensured a second-placed league finish with a 3-0 win over Royston. Millie Guest and Tilly Moss (two) scored while POM was shared between Emma Goldingay, Lillie Nott and Rebecca Ailles.
U11 North beat Belmont Reds 3-1 with two goals from MOM Max Hodgeson and one from Lucas King.
MOM Nathan Thornton and Charlie Habbick scored as U11 South lost 9-2 to Croxley Clarets.
U11 Girls beat Bury Rangers 2-1 thanks late goals from POM Amalie Newman-Booth and Rachel King.
U10 East beat AC Finchley 4-2 with goals from Hamish Michie, Benny Stacey, Jamie Willing and Tom Mileham to seal a second-placed league finish.
U10 West overcame Northwood 2-1 thanks to goals from MOM Leo Gordon-Brown and Ahmed Berchill.
U9 North defeated Edmonton Rangers 3-2 with goals from Oliver Gautier, Ryan O’Sullivan and Alex Samsami. They followed up by beating AFC Finchley 1-0. Oliver Gautier scored the goal.
Joseph Kilpatrick and Joe-Joe Colman scored as U9 East beat Croxley 2-1. Goalkeeper Christopher Joseph was MOM.