Harvesters: Lovelock scores twice in 3-1 win
- Credit: Archant
The U18 girls beat S&T 3-1 thanks to two goals from Ellie Lovelock and a single from Georgina Royall. POM was Adrienne Milton.
U18 North eased into the Challenge Cup third round with a 6-2 win against Evergreen. MOM Max Parry scored a hat-trick, Tom Davison added a brace and Matt Wilkie netted one.
Alfie Lee and Euan Wattley scored, and Dominic Baxter put in an MOM performance, in U16 South’s 2-1 win over Mill Hill Village.
A depleted U15 girls’ team lost 7-1 to Tottenham Hotspurs. POM Julia Draper scored the goal.
The U13 girls won 2-0 in a top of the table clash against Knebworth Wildcats. Eve Shaw and Alice King scored and Izzy Shaw was POM.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South lost 3-2 to West Herts in the cup. Edward Cleaver netted both goals and goalkeeper Ryan Mason was MOM.
Ollie Rushbrooke (two), Patrick Dee, George Thomas, Harvey Young and Hamish Michie scored as U12 South beat Letchworth Eagles in the County Cup. MOM was Robbie Campbell Ferguson.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
U11 North beat Pinnacle 2-1 in the League Cup thanks to goals from Ryan O’Sullivan and Joe O’Hare.
James Heppenstall (three), Oliver Gauthier (two), Frankie Godman and William Robinson were all on target in U11 South’s 7-2 victory over Omonia Green.
U11 East goalkeeper Oscar Tansley was MOM in their goalless draw with Berkhamsted.