Harvesters: Lovelock scores twice in 3-1 win
- Credit: Archant
The U18 girls beat S&T 3-1 thanks to two goals from Ellie Lovelock and a single from Georgina Royall. POM was Adrienne Milton.
U18 North eased into the Challenge Cup third round with a 6-2 win against Evergreen. MOM Max Parry scored a hat-trick, Tom Davison added a brace and Matt Wilkie netted one.
Alfie Lee and Euan Wattley scored, and Dominic Baxter put in an MOM performance, in U16 South’s 2-1 win over Mill Hill Village.
A depleted U15 girls’ team lost 7-1 to Tottenham Hotspurs. POM Julia Draper scored the goal.
The U13 girls won 2-0 in a top of the table clash against Knebworth Wildcats. Eve Shaw and Alice King scored and Izzy Shaw was POM.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South lost 3-2 to West Herts in the cup. Edward Cleaver netted both goals and goalkeeper Ryan Mason was MOM.
Ollie Rushbrooke (two), Patrick Dee, George Thomas, Harvey Young and Hamish Michie scored as U12 South beat Letchworth Eagles in the County Cup. MOM was Robbie Campbell Ferguson.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
U11 North beat Pinnacle 2-1 in the League Cup thanks to goals from Ryan O’Sullivan and Joe O’Hare.
James Heppenstall (three), Oliver Gauthier (two), Frankie Godman and William Robinson were all on target in U11 South’s 7-2 victory over Omonia Green.
U11 East goalkeeper Oscar Tansley was MOM in their goalless draw with Berkhamsted.