Harvesters: Kilpatrick nets hat-trick for U18 North
Harvesters U18 North recorded a 4-1 win away to Evergreen in the League Cup.
Tom Davison and MOM Will Kilpatrick (three) scored.
The U15 girls lost 4-1 to Bury Rangers with their only goal from Bolu Fisher. POM was Olivia Barnes.
U13 South continued their good run with a 2-1 win away at Alexandra Park North. The goals were scored by Nathan Thornton and Harry Ruane. Ryan Mason was MOM.
U12 South beat Edmonton Rangers 3-2 with goals came from Ahmed Berchil, Harvey Young and Corey Rodriguez. MOM was Robbie Campbell-Ferguson.
You may also want to watch:
U11 North beat Edmontan Rangers 7-0 in the Challenge Cup. The goal scorers were Joe O’Hare (three), Ryan O’Sullivan (two), Daniel Busby and Aaron Austin. More youth reports online.
U11 South beat Brady Maccabi Red in the Challenge Cup 5-4 with two goals from Will Robinson and one each from James Heppenstall, Adam Guilder and Callum Bennett.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests