Harvesters girls enjoying their football and among the goals
- Credit: PETER BYRNE/PA
Some of the latest games at Harvesters Football Club saw plenty of goals for the girls.
The U12s came from behind twice with goals from Sophie Harris, Abigail Kirby and Jasmine Rance to secure a 3-2 victory away to Broxbourne Pinks.
The U13s also scored three away to Chorleywood in the first of a double header, but ended up losing 4-3, Evie Mardel-Woods getting two and Abi Rose one.
The second game ended in a 1-0 loss.
The U15s meanwhile won 5-3 at Bedwell Rangers Comets. Charlotte Nelson and Meeka Nightingale both scored twice with Mabel Trick getting the other.
The U16s picked up a fine 3-0 win against Ruislip Rangers in their first home game since lockdown.
They took the lead on four minutes, Mia Pullen heading home a Rheilly Evans corner, and a minute later it was two, Eliza Telford dribbling through before setting up Katie Leigh.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
She got her second on 20 minutes to make it 3-0 and although there were no more goals, Harvesters were indebted to keeper Gracie Ross and a double goal-line clearance from Yasmin Howgego for preserving the clean sheet.