Harvesters girls enjoying their football and among the goals
- Credit: PETER BYRNE/PA
Some of the latest games at Harvesters Football Club saw plenty of goals for the girls.
The U12s came from behind twice with goals from Sophie Harris, Abigail Kirby and Jasmine Rance to secure a 3-2 victory away to Broxbourne Pinks.
The U13s also scored three away to Chorleywood in the first of a double header, but ended up losing 4-3, Evie Mardel-Woods getting two and Abi Rose one.
The second game ended in a 1-0 loss.
The U15s meanwhile won 5-3 at Bedwell Rangers Comets. Charlotte Nelson and Meeka Nightingale both scored twice with Mabel Trick getting the other.
The U16s picked up a fine 3-0 win against Ruislip Rangers in their first home game since lockdown.
They took the lead on four minutes, Mia Pullen heading home a Rheilly Evans corner, and a minute later it was two, Eliza Telford dribbling through before setting up Katie Leigh.
- 1 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 2 St Albans Post Office branch re-opening after three years
- 3 Recap: Lorry catches fire on M25 in Hertfordshire
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 6 Local NHS111 service provider to handle minor injuries at St Albans City Hospital
- 7 Recap: Rail firm cancels trains due to Herts 'operational issue'
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Woodland access saved by Chiswell Green campaigner
- 10 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
She got her second on 20 minutes to make it 3-0 and although there were no more goals, Harvesters were indebted to keeper Gracie Ross and a double goal-line clearance from Yasmin Howgego for preserving the clean sheet.