Harvesters FC round up
Two goals from Jack Nevin and an MOM display from Morgan Williams were not enough for U18 North to overcome Alexandra Park.
U18 South did not fare any better, going down 7-1 to Everett Rovers in the County Cup. George Robbins scored the goal and Sam Mernagh picked up MOM.
U16 North earned a valuable away point at Alexandra Park. Tyler Guerra equalised for Harvesters and goalkeeper Samson Stachini collected MOM.
Two goals from Euan Wattley and a third from Alfie Upjohn Lee earned U15 South a place in the next round of the Challenge Cup.
U14 South won by the same scoreline, 3-1, against Panathinaikos with goals from Lewis Philips, Bradley James and MOM Sam Paton.
You may also want to watch:
U13 North lost 4-0 to AEK Eagles Black while U13 East lost 5-1 to Alexandra Park South. Ben Robinson scored East’s consolation goal.
U13 South progressed comfortably to the next round of the Challenge Cup against Borehamwood Youth Crusaders with goals from Alex Banathy, Jo Caswell, Jack Hawthorne, George Hayford and MOM Ben Lloyd.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
A Lewis Murphy goal and a MOM performance from Louis Di Carlo could not stop U12 South exiting the League Cup at the hands of Everett Rovers.
U11 North won 3-0 in a hard fought match against their U11 South clubmates. Jack McShane scored a brace and Tom Platts netted one.
Seth Yates scored a free-kick to earn U11 East a 3-3 draw against Hinton & Finchley Revolution in the League Cup. It was Yates’ second of the game, Daniel Williams scored the other and MOM was Daniel Carnt.
U11 West reached the last 16 of the League Cup on penalties after drawing 5-5 against Crouch End Vampires. The goals came from Harvey Young (two), Dan Affutu-Nartey, Jack Percy and Josh Clarke. MOM was Sam Turner.
Goals from Luke Gibbard and Ryan O’Sullivan and a MOM performance from Kieran Gautier earned U10 North a 2-1 win at Whetstone Wanderers. Earlier in the week, Gibbard scored twice as U10 North beat London Colney Colts 2-1.
U10 West lost.
The Girls U18 Yellows had to work hard to win 2-1 against Watford Ladies, with goals from Megan Cockhill and Ellie Bergin.
The U14s lost 3-1 at home against Watford Hornets. Bolu Fisher scored for Harvesters and Victoria Tully was POM.
The U13s won 2-0 at home against Bedwell thanks to goals from Zoe Brazier and birthday girl Tilly Moss. Mollie Herrington and Lillie Nott shared POM.
U12 Girls lost 3-0 to a strong Watford Hornets side.