Harvesters FC round up
Two goals from Jack Nevin and an MOM display from Morgan Williams were not enough for U18 North to overcome Alexandra Park.
U18 South did not fare any better, going down 7-1 to Everett Rovers in the County Cup. George Robbins scored the goal and Sam Mernagh picked up MOM.
U16 North earned a valuable away point at Alexandra Park. Tyler Guerra equalised for Harvesters and goalkeeper Samson Stachini collected MOM.
Two goals from Euan Wattley and a third from Alfie Upjohn Lee earned U15 South a place in the next round of the Challenge Cup.
U14 South won by the same scoreline, 3-1, against Panathinaikos with goals from Lewis Philips, Bradley James and MOM Sam Paton.
You may also want to watch:
U13 North lost 4-0 to AEK Eagles Black while U13 East lost 5-1 to Alexandra Park South. Ben Robinson scored East’s consolation goal.
U13 South progressed comfortably to the next round of the Challenge Cup against Borehamwood Youth Crusaders with goals from Alex Banathy, Jo Caswell, Jack Hawthorne, George Hayford and MOM Ben Lloyd.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
A Lewis Murphy goal and a MOM performance from Louis Di Carlo could not stop U12 South exiting the League Cup at the hands of Everett Rovers.
U11 North won 3-0 in a hard fought match against their U11 South clubmates. Jack McShane scored a brace and Tom Platts netted one.
Seth Yates scored a free-kick to earn U11 East a 3-3 draw against Hinton & Finchley Revolution in the League Cup. It was Yates’ second of the game, Daniel Williams scored the other and MOM was Daniel Carnt.
U11 West reached the last 16 of the League Cup on penalties after drawing 5-5 against Crouch End Vampires. The goals came from Harvey Young (two), Dan Affutu-Nartey, Jack Percy and Josh Clarke. MOM was Sam Turner.
Goals from Luke Gibbard and Ryan O’Sullivan and a MOM performance from Kieran Gautier earned U10 North a 2-1 win at Whetstone Wanderers. Earlier in the week, Gibbard scored twice as U10 North beat London Colney Colts 2-1.
U10 West lost.
The Girls U18 Yellows had to work hard to win 2-1 against Watford Ladies, with goals from Megan Cockhill and Ellie Bergin.
The U14s lost 3-1 at home against Watford Hornets. Bolu Fisher scored for Harvesters and Victoria Tully was POM.
The U13s won 2-0 at home against Bedwell thanks to goals from Zoe Brazier and birthday girl Tilly Moss. Mollie Herrington and Lillie Nott shared POM.
U12 Girls lost 3-0 to a strong Watford Hornets side.