Harvesters: Double hat-trick for Jack McShane in U11 North win
U10 East beat Colney Heath 5-3 thanks to a hat-trick from Joe-Joe Colman and a goal each from Joseph Burgess and Kai Rajah.
U10 North needed penalties to see off London Maccabi in the League Cup. The teams were drawing 3-3 after extra-time with goals from Luke Gibbard (two) and Ryan O’Sullivan.
U10 West lost 2-1 at Borehamwood, with William Walker scoring the only goal for Harvesters.
U11 West won 4-2 against Highgate & Muswell Hill with goals from Oliver Rushbrooke, Harvey Young, Luke Mann and Dan Affutu-Nartey.
U11 North beat Edmonton 9-0 with six of their goals from Jack McShane and singles from Josh Forster, Ben Kirby and Jack Mitchell.
You may also want to watch:
U11 South beat Northwood Red 6-3 thanks to five Corey Rodriguez goals and one from Tom Mileham.
U12 North beat AC Finchley 8-0 with five goals from Max Hodgeson and one apiece for Lucas King, Sam Mistry and Ted Fitzgerald Smith.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
U12 South fought back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 at Rickmansworth. The goalscorers were Ade Oyefusi (two) and Louis Di Carlo.
U13 East drew 2-2 at Hadley Wood, thanks to two goals from Ben Robinson.
U14 North beat North West London Jets 9-1 with a hat trick from Lewis Philips, two from Ashley Willing, and singles from Bradley James, Sam Paton, Harry Barton and Adam Smith.
U14 South held Bushey Rangers to a 3-3 draw with goals from Jake Greaves, Tom Lewis and Connor Browne.
U15 South lost 4-3 to London Maccabi despite goals from Euan Wattley, Tom Colbourne and Chris Ryan.
U16 North had a comfortable 5-2 win against AC Finchley with a hat trick from Dan White and singles from Lumi Sopa and James Merritt.
The U10 girls drew 3-3 with Knebworth thanks to goals from Emelie Guttery (two) and an own goal.
The U11 girls beat Garston 4-3 with two goals from Daisy Charnock and one each for Millie Constantine and Courtney McNamara.
The U12 girls beat Hampstead 2-1 with both goals scored by Eve Shaw.
The U14 girls won 5-0 against Garston with all of the goals in the second half from Chelsea Lumsdon, Bolu Fisher (two), a Maya Yapp penalty and a Ciara Robinson header.
The U16 girls beat Hitchin Belles 5-0 in the second round of the County Cup with goals from Robyn Reardon, Esme Stevens, Shania Bedi and two from Ellie Lovelock.
The U9 girls played another thrilling match with goals scored by Hollie, Eliza, Grace and Hannah.