Harvesters: Cup win for U16 South
- Credit: Archant
U16 South beat Alexandra Park North 3-2 in the Challenge cup.
The goals came from Euan Wattley (two) and Tom Colbourne. MOM was Sean Walsh.
The U15 girls only had nine players but still ran out 5-1 winners against Bedford Town thanks to goals from Bolu Fisher (three) and Tilly Sutherland-Young (two). Amy Phillips as POM.
U18 North drew 0-0 with league leaders AC Finchley North. Will Spencer was MOM.
The U14 girls lost 3-1 against Tottenham Hotspur. Louise Avery earned POM and Sabrina Spring scored.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South drew their top of the table match against Brady Maccabi 1-1. Edward Cleaver scored while Luke Findlay was MOM.
U12 North beat Comet Blue, with goals from Josh Foster (two) and Alfie Bigg, to reach the last four of the Challenge Cup.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
U12 South thrashed Omonia White 8-0. The goals came from Robbie Campbell-Ferguson (two), Ollie Rushbrooke, Corey Rodriguez, Hamish Michie (two) and Harvey Young (two).
Goals from Callum Bennet and William Robinson (two) saw U11 South draw 3-3 with Hinton and Finchley Revolution.
U11 East lost 10-2 to St Albans Rangers in the Spring Cup. MOM Niall Watson and Flynn Cairns scored.