Harvesters: Cup win for U16 South
- Credit: Archant
U16 South beat Alexandra Park North 3-2 in the Challenge cup.
The goals came from Euan Wattley (two) and Tom Colbourne. MOM was Sean Walsh.
The U15 girls only had nine players but still ran out 5-1 winners against Bedford Town thanks to goals from Bolu Fisher (three) and Tilly Sutherland-Young (two). Amy Phillips as POM.
U18 North drew 0-0 with league leaders AC Finchley North. Will Spencer was MOM.
The U14 girls lost 3-1 against Tottenham Hotspur. Louise Avery earned POM and Sabrina Spring scored.
U13 South drew their top of the table match against Brady Maccabi 1-1. Edward Cleaver scored while Luke Findlay was MOM.
U12 North beat Comet Blue, with goals from Josh Foster (two) and Alfie Bigg, to reach the last four of the Challenge Cup.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 9 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 10 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
U12 South thrashed Omonia White 8-0. The goals came from Robbie Campbell-Ferguson (two), Ollie Rushbrooke, Corey Rodriguez, Hamish Michie (two) and Harvey Young (two).
Goals from Callum Bennet and William Robinson (two) saw U11 South draw 3-3 with Hinton and Finchley Revolution.
U11 East lost 10-2 to St Albans Rangers in the Spring Cup. MOM Niall Watson and Flynn Cairns scored.