Harvesters: Cup win for U16 South
- Credit: Archant
U16 South beat Alexandra Park North 3-2 in the Challenge cup.
The goals came from Euan Wattley (two) and Tom Colbourne. MOM was Sean Walsh.
The U15 girls only had nine players but still ran out 5-1 winners against Bedford Town thanks to goals from Bolu Fisher (three) and Tilly Sutherland-Young (two). Amy Phillips as POM.
U18 North drew 0-0 with league leaders AC Finchley North. Will Spencer was MOM.
The U14 girls lost 3-1 against Tottenham Hotspur. Louise Avery earned POM and Sabrina Spring scored.
You may also want to watch:
U13 South drew their top of the table match against Brady Maccabi 1-1. Edward Cleaver scored while Luke Findlay was MOM.
U12 North beat Comet Blue, with goals from Josh Foster (two) and Alfie Bigg, to reach the last four of the Challenge Cup.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
U12 South thrashed Omonia White 8-0. The goals came from Robbie Campbell-Ferguson (two), Ollie Rushbrooke, Corey Rodriguez, Hamish Michie (two) and Harvey Young (two).
Goals from Callum Bennet and William Robinson (two) saw U11 South draw 3-3 with Hinton and Finchley Revolution.
U11 East lost 10-2 to St Albans Rangers in the Spring Cup. MOM Niall Watson and Flynn Cairns scored.