Harvester youth football round up
- Credit: Archant
IN the Watford Friendly League Challenge Cup final U11 North came from 3-0 down at half-time to beat London Maccabi Lions White 4-3 with two goals from MOM Max Hodgeson and one each for Chris Rowe and Edward Cleaver
U11 Girls ended their season on a high with a 2-1 win over Welwyn Pegasus in the Herts Girls Football Partnership Shield final with Eve Shaw and POM Amalie Newman-Booth on the scoresheet.
U10 West ended their season in style with a 2-1 victory over Croxley Guild to win the Watford Friendly League Spring Trophy final thanks to goals from Ahmed Berchil and Oliver Rushbrooke.
U16 North lost 3-0 to Omonia Green. Goalkeeper Andrew Chapman was MOM.
U14 Girls overcame Kinja 3-2 in the final of the League Cup to complete the double. Adrienne Milton and two from POM Olivia Syson scored.
You may also want to watch:
U13 North ended their league campaign with a 4-2 win at Hemel Aces with goals from Thomas Levy, Curtis Finch and two from Ashley Willing.
U12 North overcame County Cup champions Sun Postal Yellow 5-1, with Amir Berchil (two) and William Brothwood (two) amongst the scorers, before going down 3-2 to Edmonton Rangers. Louie Roberts and Amir Berchil scored.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills
In a double-header to Northwood White, U12 East won 1-0 and 3-0. Archie Gwillim was on the score sheet in both matches whilst Harry Warmsley and Charlie Biggs also netted. Harry Warmsley and George Pettengell were named MOM.
In their midweek double-header a goal from Lucas King against the previously undefeated Whetstone Wanderers Pumas could not prevent U11 North going down 2-1 in the first game before they bounced back to win the second game 2-1 thanks to two goals from Ben Adshead.
U9 North completed their season with a 2-1 win at Bushey and Oxhey to secure the league runners up spot. An own goal and a penalty from MOM Luke Gibbard ensured the victory.