Harvester youth football round up
- Credit: Archant
IN the Watford Friendly League Challenge Cup final U11 North came from 3-0 down at half-time to beat London Maccabi Lions White 4-3 with two goals from MOM Max Hodgeson and one each for Chris Rowe and Edward Cleaver
U11 Girls ended their season on a high with a 2-1 win over Welwyn Pegasus in the Herts Girls Football Partnership Shield final with Eve Shaw and POM Amalie Newman-Booth on the scoresheet.
U10 West ended their season in style with a 2-1 victory over Croxley Guild to win the Watford Friendly League Spring Trophy final thanks to goals from Ahmed Berchil and Oliver Rushbrooke.
U16 North lost 3-0 to Omonia Green. Goalkeeper Andrew Chapman was MOM.
U14 Girls overcame Kinja 3-2 in the final of the League Cup to complete the double. Adrienne Milton and two from POM Olivia Syson scored.
U13 North ended their league campaign with a 4-2 win at Hemel Aces with goals from Thomas Levy, Curtis Finch and two from Ashley Willing.
U12 North overcame County Cup champions Sun Postal Yellow 5-1, with Amir Berchil (two) and William Brothwood (two) amongst the scorers, before going down 3-2 to Edmonton Rangers. Louie Roberts and Amir Berchil scored.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
In a double-header to Northwood White, U12 East won 1-0 and 3-0. Archie Gwillim was on the score sheet in both matches whilst Harry Warmsley and Charlie Biggs also netted. Harry Warmsley and George Pettengell were named MOM.
In their midweek double-header a goal from Lucas King against the previously undefeated Whetstone Wanderers Pumas could not prevent U11 North going down 2-1 in the first game before they bounced back to win the second game 2-1 thanks to two goals from Ben Adshead.
U9 North completed their season with a 2-1 win at Bushey and Oxhey to secure the league runners up spot. An own goal and a penalty from MOM Luke Gibbard ensured the victory.