Harvester youth football round up
- Credit: Archant
IN the Watford Friendly League Challenge Cup final U11 North came from 3-0 down at half-time to beat London Maccabi Lions White 4-3 with two goals from MOM Max Hodgeson and one each for Chris Rowe and Edward Cleaver
U11 Girls ended their season on a high with a 2-1 win over Welwyn Pegasus in the Herts Girls Football Partnership Shield final with Eve Shaw and POM Amalie Newman-Booth on the scoresheet.
U10 West ended their season in style with a 2-1 victory over Croxley Guild to win the Watford Friendly League Spring Trophy final thanks to goals from Ahmed Berchil and Oliver Rushbrooke.
U16 North lost 3-0 to Omonia Green. Goalkeeper Andrew Chapman was MOM.
U14 Girls overcame Kinja 3-2 in the final of the League Cup to complete the double. Adrienne Milton and two from POM Olivia Syson scored.
You may also want to watch:
U13 North ended their league campaign with a 4-2 win at Hemel Aces with goals from Thomas Levy, Curtis Finch and two from Ashley Willing.
U12 North overcame County Cup champions Sun Postal Yellow 5-1, with Amir Berchil (two) and William Brothwood (two) amongst the scorers, before going down 3-2 to Edmonton Rangers. Louie Roberts and Amir Berchil scored.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
In a double-header to Northwood White, U12 East won 1-0 and 3-0. Archie Gwillim was on the score sheet in both matches whilst Harry Warmsley and Charlie Biggs also netted. Harry Warmsley and George Pettengell were named MOM.
In their midweek double-header a goal from Lucas King against the previously undefeated Whetstone Wanderers Pumas could not prevent U11 North going down 2-1 in the first game before they bounced back to win the second game 2-1 thanks to two goals from Ben Adshead.
U9 North completed their season with a 2-1 win at Bushey and Oxhey to secure the league runners up spot. An own goal and a penalty from MOM Luke Gibbard ensured the victory.