Harpenden ship three in Bedford loss
Harpenden Town’s run of games without a win stands at three following Saturday’s 3-0 loss to Bedford.
Luigi Rocco, James Hilsden and Ryan Smith were on target for the hosts as Harpenden fell to 10th in SSML Division One.
Simon Andrews’ side’s last win in the league came on September 21 in a 3-1 victory over Langford.
Since then, Town have lost 11-1 to Kings Langley and drawn 2-2 with Baldock in the league and exited the SSML Division One Cup, Challenge Trophy and the Herts FA Senior Centenary Trophy.
Harpenden have a chance to put together a run in the Anagram Trophy, starting this Saturday with a visit from AFC Whitwell to Rothamsted Park.
You may also want to watch:
A win could be the springboard the team needs for the next three league fixtures against Arlesey Town Reserves, Codicote and Winslow United before they are back in cup action against Sawbridgeworth in the Herts FA Charity Shield.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season