Harpenden continue perfect start to season with Enfield romp
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden’s perfect start to the London North West Two season continued with another perfect display of attacking rugby.
They took their points tally from the opening five games to 292 with a 71-0 thrashing of Enfield Ignatians.
The game contained 11 tries with left wing Adam Wilkinson leading the way with four tries.
Hooker Alex Randall and full-back Luke Barber both bagged two each while right wing Max Baggio, replacement forward Ed Preston and number eight Ryan Gue all went over once.
Stand-off Ollie Mann kicked eight conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Skipper Oli Lacey said: “This was a really good performance, but although we scored 11, I still feel that we left a few out on the pitch.
“What I am happiest about is that not conceding. We have been working on our defence in training.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
“It was great to see the seconds and thirds also win.
“Strength in depth is vital to the success of the club.”