Harpenden continue perfect start to season with Enfield romp
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden’s perfect start to the London North West Two season continued with another perfect display of attacking rugby.
They took their points tally from the opening five games to 292 with a 71-0 thrashing of Enfield Ignatians.
The game contained 11 tries with left wing Adam Wilkinson leading the way with four tries.
Hooker Alex Randall and full-back Luke Barber both bagged two each while right wing Max Baggio, replacement forward Ed Preston and number eight Ryan Gue all went over once.
Stand-off Ollie Mann kicked eight conversions.
You may also want to watch:
Skipper Oli Lacey said: “This was a really good performance, but although we scored 11, I still feel that we left a few out on the pitch.
“What I am happiest about is that not conceding. We have been working on our defence in training.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
“It was great to see the seconds and thirds also win.
“Strength in depth is vital to the success of the club.”