Harpenden Colts: U14 Cobras hit double figures against Little Gaddesden
Harpenden Colts: Rovers U17 beat Hoddesdon Town 3-2 with goals from Dan Bradley, Sam Spranger and Jake Collins. Chris Edbrook and Collins shared MOM.
Warriors U16 won 4-0 against Frontier Pumas thanks to goals from Christian Everitt, MOM Ben Spranger, Ben Hole and Nathan Del’Guardio.
U14 Cobras put 10 past Little Gaddesden. Joe Smith and Charlie Marsh led the way with a hat-trick each while Chaz Bellwood and Leo Gupta both netted a brace. Luke Humbles and Ben Totty were MOM>
U13 Cougars lost 2-1 to Croxley Guild. Alex Phillips scored the goal and Sam Wooster was MOM.
U11 Tornadoes came back from two down to beat Bovingdon Thunder 3-2. Patrick Bissett scored two and Finlay Mould added the other. MOM was Nathan Hottie.
You may also want to watch:
U11 Eagles won 12-0 in a friendly against Berkhamsted. The scorers were: Henry O’Connor, Josh Codling, Owen Brown (four), Dylan Berry, Charlie Steward (two) and MOM Callum Le’ake (three).
In Junior Challenge Cup, U11 Magpies beat Berkhamsted 7-0. On the scoresheet were: Fin Carter (two), Alex Helsby (two), Callum Terry, MOM Matteo Hunt and Tom Godwin.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Shortages crisis hits district
- 10 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
U10 Jaguars extended their winning run with a 5-2 win over St Albans. Oliver Connolly scored four and Ethan Maeer netted one. MOM was James Gardner.
Gabriel Tinnion scored five as U10 Panthers beat Gosling 8-2. Charlie Ashard, Kian Thakar and Alex Pearson were also on target. MOM was Theo Clark.
U10 Tigers lost 3-1 to Bury Rangers. Alex Moffat scored the goal and Charlie Leach was MOM.
U10 Lions picked up a win and a draw in a packed weekend. On Saturday they beat Norsmen thanks to goals from Mark Lake and MOM Reece Lambert before playing out a goalless draw with Bushey and Oxhey on Sunday. MOM was Euan Turner.
In the HGFPL Girls’ U11 League, Colts beat Garston 3-0 thanks to a brace from Serena Sale and a single from Megan King. POM was Eiyah Stephens.