Harpenden Colts: U11 Eagles score 14 in rout
Colts U10s had several teams playing in the League Cups on Sunday.
10 Leopards booked a place in Green Division ORC Cup Quarter-Finals beating Nazeing Youth 5-2. In the Orange Division ORC Cup, U10 Jaguars where knocked out on penalties after a 3-3 draw in which Oliver Connolly scored two and MOM Thomas Martin one.
U10 Pumas ran out easy winners against King George Pythons, winning 4-1 in the Yellow Division ORC Cup. The scorers were: Jay McCarney-Redford (two), Samuel King and Mackie Ward. MOM was Christian Davey.
In U10 league matches, Lions lost 2-1 to Welwyn Pegasus; Ronnie Lambert scored the goal and Reece Lambert was MOM.
U10 Tigers ran out easy winners, beating Bush Hill Rangers 12-0. The goalscorers were Alex Moffatt (four), Charlie Leach (three), Joseph Collins (two), Sam Dunn (two) and Daniel Bentham.
You may also want to watch:
At U11, the girls continued their winning ways against Denham Pumas with a 6-1 score line. The scorers were Mia Pinkham (four), Serena Sale and Grace Thorpe. POM was Zayba Barker Jones.
U11 Eagles had a convincing 14-1 win in heavy rain against Berkhamsted Raiders Red. Watched by Malky Mackay, the goals were scored by MOM Joshua Codling, James Mason, Christian Borrell, Callum Le’ake (two), Dylan Berry (two), Charlie Steward (two), Paul Maikovsky (two) and Dan Kremer (three).
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure