Harpenden Colts: U10 Blizzard edge close match
Harpenden Colts U10 Blizzard beat Wodson Park 2-1 in a close gane. Max Mayer scored both goals and Jake Maheson was MOM.
U11 Hawks beat Wormley Rovers Reds 7-2. The scorers were Bobbie London (three), Josh Humbles (two), Oliver Connolly and MOM Thomas Wightman.
Sam King scored for U11 Jets in a 1-1 draw with Bury Rangers Reds.
U11 Hurricanes battled back from 2-1 down to beat Hertford Stags 3-2 thanks to goals from Hugo Cumberland (two) and Eddie Gray.
U11 Rockets gained an excellent hard fought 2-2 draw away at King George Pythons. The scorers were Stanley Scott and Raffy Platt. MOM was Nikhil Mehra.
U12 Eagles played in the second round of the County Cup against Wheathampstead Wanderers U12 Sharks. In difficult weather, Eagles dominated much of the play and in the end were deserving 3-1 winners, despite an excellent display by the Wheathampstead keeper, Alfie Woodbridge. Eagles’ goals were scored by Noah Goodhind and Henry O’Connor (two). MOM was Toby Clarke.
U12 Tornadoes lost 4-2 to EGB Lions despite two goals from MOM Patrick Blissett.
- 1 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 2 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 3 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 4 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 5 Restaurant review: Christmas at The Ivy in St Albans
- 6 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 7 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 10 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road