Harpenden Colts: U10 Blizzard edge close match
Harpenden Colts U10 Blizzard beat Wodson Park 2-1 in a close gane. Max Mayer scored both goals and Jake Maheson was MOM.
U11 Hawks beat Wormley Rovers Reds 7-2. The scorers were Bobbie London (three), Josh Humbles (two), Oliver Connolly and MOM Thomas Wightman.
Sam King scored for U11 Jets in a 1-1 draw with Bury Rangers Reds.
U11 Hurricanes battled back from 2-1 down to beat Hertford Stags 3-2 thanks to goals from Hugo Cumberland (two) and Eddie Gray.
U11 Rockets gained an excellent hard fought 2-2 draw away at King George Pythons. The scorers were Stanley Scott and Raffy Platt. MOM was Nikhil Mehra.
You may also want to watch:
U12 Eagles played in the second round of the County Cup against Wheathampstead Wanderers U12 Sharks. In difficult weather, Eagles dominated much of the play and in the end were deserving 3-1 winners, despite an excellent display by the Wheathampstead keeper, Alfie Woodbridge. Eagles’ goals were scored by Noah Goodhind and Henry O’Connor (two). MOM was Toby Clarke.
U12 Tornadoes lost 4-2 to EGB Lions despite two goals from MOM Patrick Blissett.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public