Harpenden Colts: Three hat-tricks in U10 Panthers’ 9-0 win
Colts’ U10s had a successful weekend, starting with Tigers who drew 2-2 against Bengeo Tigers. Both goals were from Alex Moffat and MOM was Jack Bright.
Panthers continued their winning run, beating Frontier Youth comfortably 9-0. The goals came from Gabriel Tinnion (three), Alex Pearson (three), Charlie Ashard-Weldon (two) and Harry Fleming. MOM was Kian Thakar.
Jaguars beat Welwyn Pegasus Sapphires 4-2 with three goals from Oliver Connolly and one from MOM Ethan Maeer.
Leopards beat Hertford Town Stags 1-0 thanks to a goal from Alfie Cross, MOM was Tom Sarrau.
Lions had a successful double header weekend, beating Bury Rangers 5-1 in the league and Hertford Town on penalties in the County Cup. Over the two games Jake Ball scored five and Ronnie Andrews netted one.
Colts’ U11s had a mixed weekend. Eagles had an 8-0 win over Hemel Town Youth with goals from MOM Noah Goodhind (three), Dylan Berry (two), Henry O’Connor (two) and Jacob Jones.
Four goals from MOM William Aitchison and one from Fin Mould saw Tornadoes beat Hemel Athletic 5-3.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 The Midwich Cuckoos: Keeley Hawes on Sky's gripping new drama adapted from John Wyndham’s sci-fi novel
- 9 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 10 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
Magpies played well but lost 3-2 away to Aston Clinton. The goalscorers were MOM Tom Horsley and Alex Helsby,
Falcons lost 3-2 to Hemel Aces. Luke Harris and MOM Jonty Kelly scored.
Blue Ravens beat East Herts 3-2. Freddie Hubbard, Olly Brien and Jamie Cutler were on target. Noah Boxall was MOM.
The U11 girls won 6-0 in the league. The goals came from Serena Sale (three), Mia Pinkham (two) and Zayba Barker Jones. POM Amelia Fosher.
U12 Hawks won 4-1 against Markyate.
U13 Cougars lost 3-2 against St Albans. Ben Gittins scored both goals. The Jaguars put seven past Chorleywood with Fred Wilson getting five. MOM was goalkeeper Euan Howell.
U14 Cobras won 7-3 against Comets Cougars. The goalscorers were Leo Gupta, Joe Smith, Ollie Linter, MOM Rory Moxom and Charlie Marsh (three)
U16 Warriors played out a 1-1 draw with Pro Touch. Ben Hole scored and MOM was Ollie Haddon.
At U17 level, United beat Cuffley 7-2 with goals from MOM George MacGregor (three), Kieran Bajpai (two) and Ollie Blanchflower (two). The Rovers lost 3-2 to Lea Valley. Sam Spranger got a brace and Josh Sambrook was MOM.
U17 Albion drew 1-1 with Hurst Drive. Louis Marsh scored the goal. MOM was Archie Finch.
Colt’s seven U9 squads continue to hold their own in the league.