Harpenden Colts round up
Here we round up all the fixtures from Harpenden Colts.
The U9s winning ways continued with the Lions progressing to the divisional cup final after overcoming Wheathampstead on penalties 5-4, the Jaguars defeated Elite Feet 5-1 – Edgar Burns was MOM - and the Panthers drew an exciting match 4-4 against Hertford. The Tigers lost 5-4 against Bury Rangers with goals from Alex Moffat and Sam Dunn
At U10 the Falcons drew 3-3 against Hemel Stealth thanks to Alfie Hazel’s brace and the Eagles lost 2-1 against Hemel Aces. Picking themselves up Eagles beat Sun Postal 2-1 in the Senior Cup semi-final.
U11 Girls secured a 2-1 victory over Garston thanks to Abi Edbrooks whilst the boys followed suit with the Blacks clinching their league title after beating Bovingdon 4-0 and St Albans 2-1. The Hurricanes disposed of East Herts 5-2 and the Whites Hemel Athletic 2-1. The Blues and Jaguars both lost, 4-2 and 6-3 respectively.
U12 Panthers lost 4-1 against Herons whilst two goals from MOM Seb Hesketh saw Cougars to victories over Hemel Athletic and Bovingdon. Michael Thomas and Jack Benton excelled for the Cougars.
You may also want to watch:
At U13 the Tigers secured runners up spot in their division after a 1-1 draw against St Albans City West and the Pirates reached the Senior Cup Final, defeating Leverstock Green 2-0.
Phoenix U15 had a stunning 8-1 victory against Herts Signs Rangers with keeper Tom Walton on the score sheet. U16 Rovers took four points in a double header with Welwyn Pegasus, winning 3-2 and drawing 0-0.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
At U17 the Falcons drew 3-3 with Cuffley and the Eagles retained top spot in Division Four, beating Cuffley 3-1. Stephen Bukler netting twice and Jake Butterfield was MOM.