Harpenden Colts: Mayer scores twice as Blizzard edge tight affair
Max Mayer scored twice as U10 Blizzard won a close game against Wodson Park. MOM was Jake Maheson.
U11 Hawks beat Wormley Rovers Reds 7-2 thanks to goals from Bobbie London (three), Josh Humbles (two), Oliver Connolly and MOM Thomas Wightman.
Sam King scored for U11 Jets in a 1-1 draw with Bury Rangers Reds.
U11 Hurricanes battled back from 2-1 down to beat Hertford Stags 3-2. The scorers were MOM Hugo Cumberland (two) and Eddie Gray.
U11 Rockets gained a hard-fought 2-2 draw away at King George Pythons. Stanley Scott and Raffy Platt were on target while Nikhil Mehra was MOM.
You may also want to watch:
U12 Eagles progressed to the third round of the County Cup after a 3-1 win over Wheathampstead Wanderers. The goals were scored by Noah Goodhind and Henry O’Connor (two) while midfielder Toby Clarke picked up MOM.
U12 Tornadoes lost 4-2 iagainst EGB Lions despite two goals from MOM.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets