Harpenden Colts: Four goal haul for Bajpai
U10 Jaguars extended their winning run, beating Broxbourne Youth 8-1. The scorers were MOM Ben Petevinos (two), Oliver Connolly (two), Thomas Wightman, Jamie Swann, Oscar Ryan and Ethan Maeer.
U10 Tigers drew 2-2 vs. Bush Hill Rangers with goals from Daniel Bentham and Oliver Murat. MOM was James Moffat.
U10 Dragons lost 4-2 against St Albans City Blues. Matthew Kurr grabbed a brace.
The U11 girls lost 1-0 to Stevenage. Freya Robertson won POM.
U13 Cougars progressed in the League Cup after beating Garston 7-6 on penalties. The game finished 5-5 after extra-time. Alex Phillips (4) and George Wren were on the scoresheet.
MOM Kieran Bajpai led the way with four goals in U17 United’s 8-4 win over Waltham Cross. Also on target were George MacGregor (two) and Ossie Bolton (two).
U11 Magpies beat Watford Sports 4-1 thanks to goals from MOM James Agg (two), Tom Horsley and Matteo Hunt.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 3 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 4 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 5 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 6 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 7 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 8 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
- 9 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
- 10 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
Mould scored U11 Tornadoes only goal in a 5-1 loss to Kings Langley. Simeon James was MOM.
U17 Rovers beat Potters Bar 6-3 in the County Cup. The scorers were MOM James McCulloch (two), Josh King, Josh Sambrook, Jamie Jones and an own goal.
U11 Falcons lost 5-3 to Sun Postal. Scoring for Falcons were Joe Edney and guy Muncer (two).
U17 Albion lost 3-2 to Nazeing. Louis Marsh and Sam Ivens scored the goals and goalkeeper Adam Roche was MOM.