Harpenden Colts: Eagles into County Cup semi-finals
U11 Eagles won their County Cup quarter-final match against Woodside Youth 1-0 thanks to Dylan Berry’s strike. MOM was James Mason.
U11 Tornadoes beat Tring 1-0 in the WHYL Blue Division. William Aitchison scored the only goal and MOM was Jonathan Norwood.
U10 Lions won 2-0 against St Margaretsbury. The goals were scored by Euan Turner and Ronnie Andrews, with Joshua Humbles named MOM.
U10 Lions County Cup run came to an end against defending champions, Chorleywood Common. MOM Reece Lambert scored Lions’ goal.
U10 Jaguars beat Elite Feet 4-0. The goalscorers were Oliver Connolly (two), Jamie Swann and Ben Petevinos. MOM was James Gardner.
You may also want to watch:
U10 Dragons drew 1-1 with Elite Feet thanks to a goal from Matthew Kurr.
U10 Leopards drew 1-1 with Bengeo Tigers. The scorer was Ethan Maeer.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
U10 Pumas ran out 3-0 winners with goals from Oscar Ryan, Daniel Cannon and Sam King. MOM was Urian Hammond.
U15 Boas suffered penalty shootout heartache in the semi-final of the WHYL U15 Challenge Cup. The game finished 2-2 after extra-time before Flamstead won 4-3 on spot-kicks.
Harpenden Colts U17 Rover,s playing in the U18 MHRML League Cup,
beat Pro Touch 2-1. The goalscorers were Jake Collins and Josh King.