Harpenden Colts: Eagles book County Cup final spot
- Credit: Archant
U11 Eagles won their County Cup semi-final against Harvesters to book a place in the finals on May 4.
Goals from Josh Codling and Noah Goodhind saw Eagles to a 2-0 win. MOM was Callum Le’ake
U10 Tigers had a 4-3 win at Bengeo Tigers Siberians with Oliver Murat, Alex Moffat, Daniel Bentham and Charlie Culank on the scoresheet.
U10 Jaguars continued their winning run with a 2-1 win over Ware Youth Blues. Both goals were from Oliver Connolly and MOM was Thomas Martin.
U10 Lions drew 1-1 with Risden Wood. Ronnie Andrews scored and MOM was Bobbie London.
In the ORC Green Divisional Cup, U10 Leopards booked their place in the semi-finals with a penalty-shootout win against Bengeo Tigers Bengals. Raffy Platt and Stanley Scott scored as the game ended 2-2 after extra-time. MOM wasTom Sarrau.
U11 Tornadoes beat Chipperfield 1-0. MOM Finlay Chapman scored the goal.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 9 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
U16 Warriors beat Potters Bar United 3-1 with goals from Ben Hole, Nathan Delguardio and Josh Ferguson. MOM was Jaydon Gill.
U17 Albion beat Hurst Drive U18 1-0 in the Mid Herts Rural Minors League U18 Division Two cup. A late penalty, taken by Sam Ivens, sealed the victory for Colts. MOM was Nick Start.
U17 Rovers won 5-4 on penalties against Hatfield Social to reach the semi-final of the MHRML U18 league Cup. The scorers during normal time were Josh King (two) and James McCulloch. Tom Marino was MOM.