Harpenden Colts: Challenge Cup wins for U12 Eagles and Tornadoes
- Credit: Archant
In the Challenge Cup, U12 Eagles and Tornadoes recorded fourth-round wins.
Eagles won 8-1 with a hat-trick from MOM Josh Codling, braces from Jacob Jones and Henry O’Connor and a single from Thomas Platts. Tornadoes beat their namesake from Tring 1-0. MOM Finlay Mould scored within a minute of kick-off.
U11 Jets played passing football in atrocious weather to beat Elite Feet Pumas 3-1. MOM was Sam King and the goals came from Dylan Joyce (two) and Matthew Kerr.
U11 Cobras lost 4-1 to Bury Rangers. MOM Alex Pearson scored Cobra’s goal.
Josh Humbles, Bobbie London and Thomas Wightman were on the score sheet in U11 Hawk’s 3-1 win over Wormley Rovers. MOM was Thomas Wightman.
You may also want to watch:
U11 Spartans beat Hoddesdon Town 3-2 with goals from Charlie Leach, Ben Thomas and Raffy Platt. MOM was Lewis Greenway.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 10 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots