Harpenden Colts: Ben Hole scores four for U16 Warriors
U11 Eagles played two matches this weekend. In the first they drew 0-0 with Chorleywood before beat Hemel Athletic 5-0. On target were George Thomas (three), Callum Le’ake and Dylan Berry. Toby Clarke was MOM in both games.
This Sunday they face Comet Sports in the County Cup final.
U10 Tigers won 2-0 against Wheathampstead Tigers. Sam Dunn and Jack Edwards scored the goals and Lewis Greenway was MOM.
U10 Jaguars 11-match unbeaten league run came to end, losing 3-1 against Bury Rangers Reds. The scorer was MOM James Gardner.
U10 Panthers narrowly lost to Elite Feet 3-2. The scorers were Kian Thakrar and Alex Pearson. Charlie Culank was MOM.
You may also want to watch:
U10 Leopards lost 2-1 against Broxbourne Borough. Alexander Van Weezel scored.
U16 Warriors won their league game against New Frontiers 7-3. The goals were scored by Euan Stewart, Alex Fisher, Ben Spranger and Ben Hole (four). MOM was Ben Spranger.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site