Harpenden Colts: Ben Hole scores four for U16 Warriors
U11 Eagles played two matches this weekend. In the first they drew 0-0 with Chorleywood before beat Hemel Athletic 5-0. On target were George Thomas (three), Callum Le’ake and Dylan Berry. Toby Clarke was MOM in both games.
This Sunday they face Comet Sports in the County Cup final.
U10 Tigers won 2-0 against Wheathampstead Tigers. Sam Dunn and Jack Edwards scored the goals and Lewis Greenway was MOM.
U10 Jaguars 11-match unbeaten league run came to end, losing 3-1 against Bury Rangers Reds. The scorer was MOM James Gardner.
U10 Panthers narrowly lost to Elite Feet 3-2. The scorers were Kian Thakrar and Alex Pearson. Charlie Culank was MOM.
You may also want to watch:
U10 Leopards lost 2-1 against Broxbourne Borough. Alexander Van Weezel scored.
U16 Warriors won their league game against New Frontiers 7-3. The goals were scored by Euan Stewart, Alex Fisher, Ben Spranger and Ben Hole (four). MOM was Ben Spranger.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development