Harpenden and Tabard rugby clubs find out new season’s fixtures ahead of London North West Two campaigns
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden and Tabard rugby clubs will lock horns once more on October 21 and February 3 following the release of the London North West Two fixtures for the new season.
The first clash takes place at Cobden Hill before the return at Redbourn Lane in the new year.
Harpenden have already said they want to make a good push for promotion this year and they will get an early indication of how that will go with a trip to Hampstead on September 9.
The north London side finished third last year, one place outside the promotion play-off spot, and they will start the new season as one of the promotion favourites.
Tabard also have an away trip to London to open their campaign when they go to London Nigerian who play in Hounslow.
Both sides have their first home game of the year on September 16 when Harpenden host newly-promoted Hemel Hempstead and Tabard face Harrow.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead