Harpenden and Tabard rugby clubs find out new season’s fixtures ahead of London North West Two campaigns
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden and Tabard rugby clubs will lock horns once more on October 21 and February 3 following the release of the London North West Two fixtures for the new season.
The first clash takes place at Cobden Hill before the return at Redbourn Lane in the new year.
Harpenden have already said they want to make a good push for promotion this year and they will get an early indication of how that will go with a trip to Hampstead on September 9.
The north London side finished third last year, one place outside the promotion play-off spot, and they will start the new season as one of the promotion favourites.
Tabard also have an away trip to London to open their campaign when they go to London Nigerian who play in Hounslow.
You may also want to watch:
Both sides have their first home game of the year on September 16 when Harpenden host newly-promoted Hemel Hempstead and Tabard face Harrow.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 7 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 8 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 9 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 10 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed