Harpenden and Tabard rugby clubs find out new season’s fixtures ahead of London North West Two campaigns
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden and Tabard rugby clubs will lock horns once more on October 21 and February 3 following the release of the London North West Two fixtures for the new season.
The first clash takes place at Cobden Hill before the return at Redbourn Lane in the new year.
Harpenden have already said they want to make a good push for promotion this year and they will get an early indication of how that will go with a trip to Hampstead on September 9.
The north London side finished third last year, one place outside the promotion play-off spot, and they will start the new season as one of the promotion favourites.
Tabard also have an away trip to London to open their campaign when they go to London Nigerian who play in Hounslow.
You may also want to watch:
Both sides have their first home game of the year on September 16 when Harpenden host newly-promoted Hemel Hempstead and Tabard face Harrow.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital