Hard work starting to pay off for Verulam ReallyMoving.com cycling team
- Credit: Archant
The newly-formed racing team out of Verulam Cycling Club are already starting to see the fruits of their hard work.
Verulam ReallyMoving.com had a number of teams out and about at the weekend and they came back with some impressive results.
Paul McGrath picked up second place at the Loveli Cinelli Road Race in Leighton Buzzard on Sunday after getting into race-winning break.
Unfortunately he was teamed with two riders Sigma Sport riders who used their numerical advantage to clinch the win.
Behind Luke Houghton led the bunch sprint for fourth thanks to great work from his lead-out man Gavin Bench.
You may also want to watch:
And also on Sunday, Jared Millar was second in the GS Vecchi Road Race, organised by the League of Veteran Racing Cyclists (LVRC) near Basingstoke.
In the D race there was a fourth place for Nick Coe with Martin Plumb on place further back.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead