Grisenthwaite nets nine
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: TWO goals apiece from Carl Biggs and Tom Weaver helped the U18s West defeat Pinner JSC 5-3 with George Figg grabbing the fifth goal. Neil Jardine and Harry Gray scored for the U18s North in their 3-2 defeat to Gosling Youth. Adam Jac
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: TWO goals apiece from Carl Biggs and Tom Weaver helped the U18s West defeat Pinner JSC 5-3 with George Figg grabbing the fifth goal.
Neil Jardine and Harry Gray scored for the U18s North in their 3-2 defeat to Gosling Youth.
Adam Jacobs hit a hat-trick as the U16s beat Edmonton 6-0. Dave Towndrow, Jack Cowlard and Lewis Baxendine also found the target.
Noah Grisenthwaite scored an amazing nine goals as the U14s South thrashed Maclay Blue 16-2 in a double-header game in the league and league cup. The other goals came from Niall Watts (two), Jack Pugh, Gus Mallett, Michael Bailey, Tom Spratling and James Grayson.
You may also want to watch:
Callum Peet was named Man of the Match as the U14s North lost 9-0 in the County Cup while the U12s Warriors snatched two late goals to beat Bury Rangers Red 2-1 with Edward Anders getting both goals.
Four late goals from Rising Stars made the scorline harsh on the U11s Orient, with the final score standing at 5-0.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 9 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 10 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
Ollie Barnett and Tayler Fennel kept their nerve to convert penalties as the U10s East beat Chorleywood in the Challenge Cup.
Man of the Match Harry Smith scored the U9s North's only goal as they lost 4-1 to Wheahampstead.
Dan Ashenhurst hit four goals in the U9s Orient's 9-2 win at Wheathampstead Sharks with Dominic Knaggs (two), Henry Pike, Bin Muckleston and Ellis Whitney also on target.
Ted Fitzgerald-Smith scored twice and Joe Parrett once for the U8s in their match with Chorleywood.
The U16s Girls came from behind to earn a 3-3 draw with Hoddesdon Owls. Christina Freestone (two) and Abigail Kemball-Cook got the goals.
Kristal Clarke scored both goals as the U11s Girls beat Whetstone Girls 2-0 while the U10s Girls hit five against Garston Girls with Nicola Gosling (two), Evie Wilignson (two) and Isabelle Poole all on target.