Graham and Marwa share December’s Player of the Month
- Credit: Archant
Midfielders Richard Graham and Ram Marwa have been named as December’s Players of the Month.
Graham picked up the award, sponsored by Harpenden Construction Ltd, for both players ahead of Saturday’s 4-0 win over Frome Town at Clarence Park.
He was presented the accolade by longstanding City fan Bill Toyer on behalf of Bennetts Motor Factors of Ashley Road, the sponsors for the December award.
Graham and Marwa featured heavily at the start of December, steering City past Tonbridge Angels for a third time this season in a 2-1 win in the FA Trophy at Clarence Park.
The pair followed up by helping City to a 3-0 away win over Weymouth in the league.
You may also want to watch:
Hertford Town was next up in the Herts Senior Cup and Graham helped himself to a goal as City won 4-0. It was his last involvement for three games as his suspension for a ludicrous red card came into effect.
In his absence the Saints were narrowly bested by Cambridge United in the FA Trophy before picking up wins against Bashley and Redditch.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans
Marwa didn’t feature in the last four games of the year as City won two, drew one and lost one. He is expected to return either on Wednesday against Corby Town or Saturday against Chippenham Town.