Graham and Marwa share December’s Player of the Month
- Credit: Archant
Midfielders Richard Graham and Ram Marwa have been named as December’s Players of the Month.
Graham picked up the award, sponsored by Harpenden Construction Ltd, for both players ahead of Saturday’s 4-0 win over Frome Town at Clarence Park.
He was presented the accolade by longstanding City fan Bill Toyer on behalf of Bennetts Motor Factors of Ashley Road, the sponsors for the December award.
Graham and Marwa featured heavily at the start of December, steering City past Tonbridge Angels for a third time this season in a 2-1 win in the FA Trophy at Clarence Park.
The pair followed up by helping City to a 3-0 away win over Weymouth in the league.
You may also want to watch:
Hertford Town was next up in the Herts Senior Cup and Graham helped himself to a goal as City won 4-0. It was his last involvement for three games as his suspension for a ludicrous red card came into effect.
In his absence the Saints were narrowly bested by Cambridge United in the FA Trophy before picking up wins against Bashley and Redditch.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
- 10 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
Marwa didn’t feature in the last four games of the year as City won two, drew one and lost one. He is expected to return either on Wednesday against Corby Town or Saturday against Chippenham Town.