Golf: Redbourn GC opens extended shop
- Credit: Archant
Golfers from across the region have been blown away with the new bigger and better shop at Redbourn Golf Club.
The extended new shop now boasts a wider selection of equipment and leisure clothing from leading manufacturers, with demonstration clubs available for players to try before they buy at Redbourn’s 20-bay covered and floodlit driving range.
The St Alban’s club – part of BGL Golf, the UK’s leading golf course owner and operator – also offers free custom fitting utilising the latest Flightscope technology in order to provide golfers with made-to-measure equipment to suit their game and help lower their scores. All fittings are guided by one of three resident PGA Professionals and custom fit specialists.
Ian McDowell, Redbourn Golf Club general manager, said: “Renovations to our golf shop have made us a top golfing and leisure destination, providing members and visitors with the best golfing selection and shopping experience in Hertfordshire.”
The new store is open seven days a week from 6.30am until 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on Redbourn Golf Club and the new golf shop, visit www.redbourngolfclub.co.uk or call 01582 793493.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street